t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Great spot to back the Pirates tonight

+180 is great value here. Pittsburgh is feeling good after fighting hard to split the 4 game series with the Phils after losing the first two.

What has Adam Wainwright done this year to deserve to be -190 against a team that is ahead of the Cards in the standings (albeit only by a half game).

Love the Buccos tonight and I think the Over is a decent play as well.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

in all fairness if you have watched wainwright, only recently has he started to regain his form from before the tommy john (curve has been snapping for last month and his velocity on heater is finally back to about where it should be), he certainly warrants ace prices at this point....that said i cannot argue that there is some value on pit as they have the vastly superior pen and good enough bats...takes some balls but im considering stl-.5 ff and buccos for gm..

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

How about Pirates RL?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    How about Pirates RL?
    i think it sound, hell like i said i cant argue there some value with buccos (all series it seems, 2marro line is insane)..honestly if you chase pit ml you will get a nice + money W at some point this series i would think..if it wasnt for my homerism i would prob do something like that.. bottom line is you have a significant pen advantage to be getting such a high + with buccos this series...2nite i tend to think wainwright slows their bats down but it is disgustingly hot here and will be all weekend so not sure how long starters will go...

interesting stat i ran across today, pit is like 34-1 if leading after 6 (dont quote me on exact record as they may not be it, it is incredibly impressive tho)