TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Did i really just lose !!

I had the under 8.5 in the SD @ Hou game. Hou was up 3-1 in the top of the 9th. 1 out man on 1st &2 nd ground ball hit to the 3rd baseman. Easy double play that would end the game. But this MUPPET boots it and allows a run to score no biggie. Its 3-2 1 out runners on 1st&2nd then next batter hits a single which loads the bases. Im getting a lil nervous now cuz Quentin comes up to bat. He prob best hitter on SD. Well he gets behind in the count 0-2. Im thinking "ok it about to be over a lil scare but i should be ok." Whats the idiot pitcher for Hou do when hes got a batter in trouble o-2 count. He hits him. So the tie run comes in on a hit by pitch. WTF!!! ok its 3-3 bases loaded. Still the totals 8.5 so i still should be ok. I mean i got a 3 run cushin. Well up comes Alexi Amarista who i 73 at bats is hitting .233 and NO HR's. On top of that hes a pinch hitter. So im thinking as long as he doesnt hit his 1st hr of the year & HIS CAREER I should be fine.

Well guess what happends..... This F@cker on the mound for SD falls behind in the count 2-1 and guess what. This rooster_eater lets up a GRAND SLAM giving this guy his 1st HR of his CAREER. Making it 7-3 and making me lose my under 8.5 bet. UNREAL.

How many bad beats can happen to me. The dumb sh1t that happends to me betting MLB is hilarious. I mean i have this game locked in and the i get azz raped. And u know if this was the 1st or hell 5th beat like this that i have got this year id be like oh well no biggie. But in this is happening to me everyday some dumb sh1t like this happends. I mean WTF!! MLB is the worst to bet.

I dont know what to do. There is no way that i can be getting bad beat like this. And im not talking about losing. Cuz a loss is a loss it happens. I inderstand this. What im talking about is what i just described above. When ur bet is just about to cash and then with 1 out in the 9th they score 6 motherf@cking runs. WTF is that. And im not just crying or b1tching cuz i lost or bcuz i am losing money i dont have. Its the way i am losing that is driving me crazy. I mean when does dumb sh1t like this happen. Im swear im going to go bat sh1t crazy in a minute. This is unbeleiveable when this keeps happening.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

Dude, you got the right to vent

that is a very bad beat

that sucked if you had the under

TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Dude, you got the right to vent

that is a very bad beat

that sucked if you had the under
    This type of beat happends to me multiple times per week. The odds of this type of sh1t continues to happen. The most unbelieveable beats happen to me in MLB this year. Doesnt matter which team or total i bet on. Just look a (1) easy Double play ball booted by 3rd baseman that would have ended game. (2) 2 outs in game ahead of batger 0-2 and the pitcher hits the batter and that walks in the tying run making it 3-3. (3) Pitcher gives up GRAND SLAM HR to a pinch hitter who is onky batting like .220 something and HAS NEVER HIT A HR IN HIS CAREER.

All those things happened. U know how B.S. That sh1t is. I mean how improvable that is. I mean just b.s.