bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Pirates @ Phillies 1pm Thursday

So the line opens last night at pirates -107 and now its all the way up to -117?

Im confused as to why the pirates are favs.I know philly is bangged up with no utley playing today and howard out.

I would like some thoughts on this game before i make any wager,but i really think pitt will get it done with the line the way it looks.My first thought was phillies,but looking at the line has take the phillies and LOSE all over it.Suspect lineWhat does everyone else think?

jlee
    jlee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Philly has depth, but no utley, no ruiz, and betting on kendrick? mind boggling

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

The line is moving in the direction of the play you want to make, yet you are questioning the play? What?

ram749
    ram749's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Burnett has been dealing!! Liked Pitt at first myself but with 95% of public on Pitt makes me wonder if Burnett is due for a stinker!! Pitt has the better Pitcher and bats in this one , but that heavy public play has me leery!! I'm going very light on Pitt!

nrok2118
    nrok2118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Im on the pirates. As a phillies fan i know kendrick sucks ass. And we pitched basically our entire bullpen yesterday so if kendrick gets hit hes probably staying in there. Bullpens trash anyway. Burnett is having a good year, better at home than on the road, but I think the pirates roll today behind a solid pitching performance.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    The line is moving in the direction of the play you want to make, yet you are questioning the play? What?

That is correct.I want to see the line move more.Or if it moves in favor of the phillies to win,im going to slam the pirates.If i get it at -122 or whatever before game time i may side with the phillies.I think from now til gametime the line is going to tell all.Thats why im not plugging my play in quite yet.AJ has had a good year,BUT we have all seen what his is capable of giving up in the past.Tough one to cap,but i have nothing to do and the game being on my mlb package makes it almost impossible for me to lay off of until the 3pm game where i am def taking the rocks!

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13569

AJB ... yes it's tough for us all to forget the last few years but Pitt is 9-0 and he's 1.x era in his last nine starts.

newbottles
    newbottles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

I see the total as a better play than a side. You could bet the o8.5 but I am going to avoid Burnett and just take Pirates TT o4.5

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Bucs TT over 4.5 looks tasty

ssauer
    ssauer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

very tasty its already over in the first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gettin paid . i liked the over already but saw this and said what the hell. Stress free game love it