SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jimmy Boyd: Pads +122 at St. Louis

Pads +122 at St. Louis

Game Time: 9/25/2006 8:10:00 PM
    By: Jimmy Boyd
    http://www.procappers.com

Two division leaders square off in St. Louis tonight, and the Padres are the right play against the host Cardinals.

San Diego is a solid road team at 40-34 on the season and they are playing much better than the Cards down the stretch as the Padres have won four straight.

As +122 dogs, we have to make the good value showing play for a unit and take the Pads. Finding the teams who are playing their best ball down the stretch is a great way to make some easy money. We'll ride one of those teams in this one.

Play: Padres +122

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suppan has been the Cardinals best pitcher in the 2nd half of the season this year. If anyone is gonna put a stop to this losing streak they are on it will be him. The problem is that I couldn't bet on ST.Louis right now, so with that being said I too would lean towards the Padres.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wells has had recent struggles and this is damn near a must win for St. Louis. I lean towards the Cardinals tonight.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I really don't want my money on either of these pitchers, maybe throw in a 2H bet at CRIS if I happen to be following this game.

moses millsap

Pitching change. Wells out, Thompson in. Waiting to see what the new line will be.

bigboydan

cards -132 is the new line.

moses millsap

Looks like his gayness Piazza came through tonight for Pads backers

bigboydan

The cardinals are in alot worse shape than most people think. It's like the whole team has just quit or something. If they don't win tomorrow with Carp on the hill, they just might blow that division.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

My bet was canceled...doh!!!