xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

Tigers to lose@texas tonight!!! As easy as it gets

This one has been brewing on my mind ever since Doug Fister( Tigers injury prone starter) has made his comeback form IR into the starting rotation. During his last four starts it became evidently clear for many watching him pitch that the injury to his throwing arm is still not fully healed. His splitter and a changup have lost its late movement and his pitches tend to spiral up in the strike zone(completely opposite to how he pitched prior to his injury).
    With the team as hot and offensively loaded as Texas Rangers this can spell a disaster for Tiger's starter. In the last couple of games his inability to have any kind of movement on his pitches resulted in tons of hits and runs earned. I see Texas literally explode and blow Fister out of the game as early as 4th or fifth inning, scoring perhaps 6-8 runs in that time span. I see an easy Texas win and another tough loss for the Team from the Motown. Although Fielder has been heating up of late, his main companion and Tigers third baseman Cabrera has been in a mini slump which could aid in Texas putting a game away early.

My prediction 8-3 Texas, and YES im going to put a LOCK on this game as my daily guarantee TIGERS@TEXAS(-140)

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

**** your lock. who are you....

it's a juiced line and a predictable bet.

xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

ive been around.. Only thing i can do is post my winning picks and the rest will sort itself out

better yet, take rangers -1.5(+140) so the line will not be so "juiced for u" still a winning bet....come back and talk to me after the game, otherwise......good luck pal
    Last edited by xkgb; 06-27-12 at 02:15 PM.