PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Gates, I found a play I liked. As for it being a lot of money, it is 1.7 units for me. Not exactly busting my bank. I won an MLB 2nd half bet to make some of it back.

As for this thread, it just shows how pathetic people on sbr truly are. Gates, William. Grow up guys, the rest of the trolls are proven, but why are you guys trolling?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Gates, I found a play I liked. As for it being a lot of money, it is 1.7 units for me. Not exactly busting my bank. I won an MLB 2nd half bet to make some of it back.

As for this thread, it just shows how pathetic people on sbr truly are. Gates, William. Grow up guys, the rest of the trolls are proven, but why are you guys trolling?

I was asking a simple question.

You had no plays...Then found one as the day went on...and you found it because you did some "soul searching"

grow up.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    BigDeem..........what's with the avatar guy? Inferiority complex?

I didn't bust his balls for losing.............I get on him for being a charge-back scammer, attention whore, know it all, and liar. With that being said.........kid isn't dumb........has the tools to create a decent future for himself...........and is obviously a big sports fan. All pluses. He really just needs to try and be a little less douchey.
    Just move on. I'm not going to take shots on here and not give them back. That being said, you are initiating all of our arguments so don't you look like more of the douche? That being said, I don't think you are a troll so ease uP with it and I won't be arguing with you anymore.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    I was asking a simple question.

You had no plays...Then found one as the day went on...and you found it because you did some "soul searching"

grow up.
    Lol soul searching was a joke. I had a play, it looked solid and got a bad beat. Then a flock of trolls surrounded this thread and ignored that im still 9-3 my last 12 posted bets.

Grow up.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Lol soul searching was a joke. I had a play, it looked solid and got a bad beat. Then a flock of trolls surrounded this thread and ignored that im still 9-3 my last 12 posted bets.

Grow up.

All I was asking for was an answer...Wasn't that tough to give a honest one.

Carry on.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

One of the big differences between you & I is that I've already accomplished what you hope to do (career, carve out some financial security, wife/kids, travel, etc.). So, you see, I've already "grown up". SBR is a place where I get to be whatever I feel like being that day (nice, a prick, sincere, a fukktard, etc. etc.).

I don't consider myself to be a troll at all, but..........I do enjoy yanking your chain at times when your posts begin to scream "hey...look at me". When you grow up........and face the world and it's challenges head on..........I wish you all the best kiddo.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Unreal... Man stalks me but calls other people trolls..

you can't have it both ways lil kid.

PickWinnerAllDay

Gates you are trolling. Read your posts. Stop playing stupid.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

You should change your name to Picklosersallday you queer

PickWinnerAllDay

One of the big differences between you & I is that I've already accomplished what you hope to do (career, carve out some financial security, wife/kids, travel, etc.). So, you see, I've already "grown up". SBR is a place where I get to be whatever I feel like being that day (nice, a prick, sincere, a fukktard, etc. etc.).

I don't consider myself to be a troll at all, but..........I do enjoy yanking your chain at times when your posts begin to scream "hey...look at me". When you grow up........and face the world and it's challenges head on..........I wish you all the best kiddo.
    Agree to disagree. As for attention, I have a rather large play going on right now. Since I will get blasted if it loses and no credit if it wins I might as well not post it. Cheers

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    You are the worst gambler on the forum, guy.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Great post.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

You are the worst gambler on the forum, guy.

yea that's why I'm at 58% on my spreadsheet and both my plays are winning today

Picklosersallday

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

lol brahma

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Gates you are trolling. Read your posts. Stop playing stupid.

Just re-read my posts, you're correct again, it was trolling on my part.

Carry on.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Just re-read my posts, you're correct again, it was trolling on my part.

Carry on.
    I enjoy your act when it is not directed at me. Please direct it at Brahma. Thanks in advance.

Love,

Mike

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I enjoy your act when it is not directed at me. Please direct it at Brahma. Thanks in advance.

Love,

Mike
    Do you normally go by Mike A. or Mikey A.?

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    Coming from a guy who has a pic of some dude and another gay looking dude in the background

First 123