ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fading brahmabull 6/27

As the thread title states, I'm going to be playing the exact opposite of what brahmabull plays today. He went 4-0 yesterday and I honestly think things will go downhill. Actually, I know for a fact things will go downhill big time by the end of the season, but I can't wait that long and I think this is a pretty good day to blindly fade him. He's positive units so far this season in baseball, but he lost over 100 units in baseball last year playing huge favorites with an average juice of about -150. He will deny this, but if you pull up all the threads he started from last season and tally up all the lost units, its over 100. He also ended up losing about 30-50 units in NBA that you can no longer see b/c he deleted the spreadsheet several times.

Anyways, so far I have made the following plays. You can probably get better prices if you shop around.

Baltimore ML +115

Minnesota ML +155

Cleveland RL -130

If he adds plays later on, I'll do my best to get on them before the game starts.

As always, good luck to all.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

GL on that strategy! I am unbiased in this war but these kind of threads seem a bit juvenile to me. We should all be here with a common goal.. to share knowledge and beat the books. Getting into a pissing contest will help nobody. Brahma may pick all heavy faves but if he does that is his business. If u want to read these posts and don't agree then move on and make ur own damn picks. I am new here but have been following and keeping an eye for months and I gotta say some of the junior high drama that goes on is nothing short of laughable. Come on guys we are all on the same team! Share your insight and make your picks, fade, or follow etc. Just stop with the I'm gonna show you has the bigger guns b.s. please!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: visualrealism, Frank-King, and morningmoney

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Don't really care about this pissing contest but fading Sale against the Twins is -EV. Guy is straight nasty. I'd say under here as well, but if anyone can jumpstart the White Sox bats, it's Blackburn.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I like Baltimore ML pick. Hammel has been dealing for the O's lately.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

was just going to say orioles not very hot right now

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

I could see Cleveland winning, Stay away from Balti Angels are the Hottest team in baseball with one of the best pitchers on mound.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Wow my post was nominated 2 times! Not sure what that means but I feel like I just won a fuc*in grammy lol. Anyways thanks to those who voted and cheers to you! My intentions while a part of this forum though is not for personal trophies. Instead I would rather see it united with a common goal. Obviously we all know what that is... to beat the books! Like most of you I work a 9-5 and use my "knowledge" of sports for a little extra income. I love people who give contribute and give a little insight the same way I give mine. 2 guys I have followed and don't always agree with.. yet respect their insight and picks is LTA, and LT Profits. They handle themselves with dignity, always give good insight and handle themselves like pros regardless of the outcome. GL and cheers to all! Sincerely R.P. McMurphy!

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    but he lost over 100 units in baseball last year playing huge favorites with an average juice of about -150.

Stop spreading your slanderous filth you f*cking douchebag. You have zero evidence of that whatsoever because it never happened. The only time I ever tracked my record last season in baseball, I went 25-11

Retard
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 06-27-12 at 11:19 AM.

dynamo15f
    dynamo15f's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

Stop spreading your slanderous filth you f*cking douchebag. You have zero evidence of that whatsoever because it never happened. The only time I ever tracked my record last season in baseball, I went 25-11

Retard
    Wow 25-11, that's such a huge sample. You're clearly an oracle.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by dynamo15f View Post
    Wow 25-11, that's such a huge sample. You're clearly an oracle.

I didn't say I was. I don't want recognition for being a great handicapper, I just don't want this clown spreading his slanderous filth on this website

Treat me like I'm 0-0 and let my results do my talking

brahmabull117

White Sox up 6-0, Yankees 2-1

Great thread chief

Rone247
    Rone247's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep winning bull!

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Rone247 View Post
    Keep winning bull!

yankees are killing me in this game. 2 2 out hits given up to give up the lead again

Oh well, can't win every game. Gotta look at the big picture. I'm just mad at myself for not taking the white Sox RL instead of ML

Rone247
    Rone247's Avatar Become A Pro!

Waiting on the White Sox game to end to collect my 2k. Can't believe anyone would take the twins today.

brahmabull117

unf*cking real
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 06-27-12 at 03:09 PM.

ShogunRua
    Update Status

1-1 to start the day. Still a couple more games to go tonight.

brahma mentioned he will be on Angels/Baltimore under. I actually made this play last night so I'm just going to let it ride. It doesn't make me happy to know he is on this play too, but what can you do? It happens.

He also mentioned in his thread that he is playing the Cardinals RL (I think he meant RRL) at +170. I'm going to go ahead and just play the Marlins on the ML here as I don't feel comfortable laying high juice as he does.

Marlins ML -135

This is play number 4 for those keeping track. Good luck as always.

ShogunRua
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    GL on that strategy! I am unbiased in this war but these kind of threads seem a bit juvenile to me. We should all be here with a common goal.. to share knowledge and beat the books. Getting into a pissing contest will help nobody. Brahma may pick all heavy faves but if he does that is his business. If u want to read these posts and don't agree then move on and make ur own damn picks. I am new here but have been following and keeping an eye for months and I gotta say some of the junior high drama that goes on is nothing short of laughable. Come on guys we are all on the same team! Share your insight and make your picks, fade, or follow etc. Just stop with the I'm gonna show you has the bigger guns b.s. please!!
    Hey there R.P. welcome to the forums! I understand you thinking this thread is rather childish, but like you said, my goal here is to 'beat the books' just like anyone else who takes this seriously. My method may seem strange to you, but I have a theory that if a proven losing gambler is on a hot streak, that the streak will end and end badly. This thread is not a pissing contest. It is simply here to help others and maybe make a few bucks on the way. Hope this clears some things up.

brahmabull117

but I have a theory that if a proven losing gambler .

A proven losing gambler where there is no evidence of him losing

You are one of the biggest retards on this website

ShogunRua
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    A proven losing gambler where there is no evidence of him losing

You are one of the biggest retards on this website
    The proof is in your post history. If anyone is having doubts, feel free to check his documented record from last year. It's laughably bad.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

You guys need a room.

brahmabull117

The proof is in your post history. If anyone is having doubts, feel free to check his documented record from last year. It's laughably bad.

My "documented record" where I'm actually up a unit?

That's laughably bad?

How do you function in life while being such a f*cking retard?

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    You guys need a room.

I tried one of these threads, but its a waste of time.

Everyone on this site knows brahma's deal, he only bets big favorites and gloats when he wins and disappears when he loses. We all know he's been buried 100x, deletes losers on his spreadsheet, and nobody will ever take him seriously or actually tail his picks, let alone consider him a good capper.

It is what it is

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post

Everyone on this site knows brahma's deal, he only bets big favorites and gloats when he wins and disappears when he loses. We all know he's been buried 100x

I've been buried ONE time, ONE time - that was last season when I went 0-3 after a 25-8 streak to lose all my money due to horrible money management. My record was still amazing at that point

I've never been buried in terms of having a horrible record for an extended period of time. My worst streak of all time was one week in college football last year where I went like 1-7...of course I followed this up with a 9-2 hot streak immediately afterwards

More claims and assertions without a shred of evidence. Come on guys, at least post some evidence of me having a horrible record
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 06-27-12 at 06:05 PM.

ShogunRua
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post

I tried one of these threads, but its a waste of time.

Everyone on this site knows brahma's deal, he only bets big favorites and gloats when he wins and disappears when he loses. We all know he's been buried 100x, deletes losers on his spreadsheet, and nobody will ever take him seriously or actually tail his picks, let alone consider him a good capper.

It is what it is
    Good post.

morningmoney
    You're not being the ball, Danny
    morningmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 693

Quote Originally Posted by italianbandit View Post
    You guys need a room.

I think this thread might be the room.