2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

shitbag Rockies rrl +235 (round 2)

ok so the odds are not as nice as yesterday but it looks to me like everyone that bet stras is chasing Gio, lets review the meaningless facts..

Friedrich may not be wowing anyone but he is a lefty, as mentioned yesterday nats dont score a lot off lefties...

Gio much like stras will be experiencing Coors for the 1st time..not sure if you have noticed but Gio has had some control issues and has a less than favorable ump tonight (could be tough combo to overcome in Coors)..

for the moment col pen has performed well with the extra pressure of starters with very limited pitch counts..

books lay out another huge total so obviously they expect runs in this series, only one team on the field tonight i trust to score and it aint the fav everyone is backing..

sure it might lose (said that yesterday) but bottom line is im getting a nice price on a home team w a unique home field facing a young team that doesnt score much off lefties in general w a total so high im not overly concerned with a 1 run gm(not that it cant happen)..

2daBank

crickets for 2nd day in a row..that ok i dont mind riding solo, or dirty for that matter

GL to everyone chasing the NATS! hope they get you a W before it starts hurting to badly..

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

I'll pop on this play with ya...Nats are bottom of league in avg. @ .238 and also bottom of the league in runs scored, while despite a poor record Rockies are 5th in runs, 4th in slugging and 4th in avg....pitching advantage obv. goes to the Nats with Gonz. on the mound who has been pretty much lights out even on the road but if he can't get any run support it will be tough sledding

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    I'll pop on this play with ya...Nats are bottom of league in avg. @ .238 and also bottom of the league in runs scored, while despite a poor record Rockies are 5th in runs, 4th in slugging and 4th in avg....pitching advantage obv. goes to the Nats with Gonz. on the mound who has been pretty much lights out even on the road but if he can't get any run support it will be tough sledding

that pretty much sums it up..ppl paying huge premium for pitching this series in a place where anyone can get tagged

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

rockies RL lets gamble!

2daBank

you cant duck and dodge all gm Gio.... he got away in the 1st, lets see how many of those he wiggles out of tonight

lunchbawks
    NB#

nationals are a clown team bro!!

go rockies

2daBank

good thing helton came thru this time,. he was going on hit list if he stranded 4 runners in 1st 3 innings..

going to hit the gym...hopefully i come back to see a 9-5 rox win!!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Was this Moscoso cat asked to give up as many runs as possible tonight or what?

lunchbawks
    NB#

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Was this Moscoso cat asked to give up as many runs as possible tonight or what?
    yes. moscoso was the only option

tracy has nats x over 11 parlayed