borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get Paid to Fade 6/26

I'm going to start posting pics, I expect my haters to come in & that's fine. I'd fade the heck out of me. But to get the usual out of the way 1 unit is to win 100. GL and hope you get paid by fading me.

Wash/Col under 10 1/2 runs - 1 unit.
    NYM/Cubs over 8 - 1 unit

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I like the Nats un and almost played that myself. Gio should hold Rockies un 4 and Nats struggle to score themselves but if they can find a groove Friedrich in thin air is the remedy. Mets/Cubs is scary cause both those pens alone could give up 8. GL with your plays tonight!

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

I really suck at totals most the time because I go with logic. Like you said Nats shouldn't score more than 3 & the rocks should keep it around the same. But in that park I've seen logic thrown out the window. The problem with betting the Mets or the Cubs ever is both teams come out of no where a lot of time. Then when you need them they pack a picnic & **** each other in the infield rather than play.

Throw in the fact that it's at Wrigley you can just flip a coin & pray. Even Titty Warrior could probably hit a homer there, that is if his little league team could ever find him a uniform that fits. I also hate post inter-league play, it always messes up my rhythm.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah sometimes things just don't make any sense in bases and going with logic can bite you. Last night I took Mets -1.5 thinking Cubs are terrible against lefties and are facing one of the better ones in the game right now. That did'nt work out so well. Cubs last 6 games are 4-1-1 to the under if that makes u feel better. However neither starter tonight is anything to fear and both b.p.'s are horrific. One trend I have noticed though is when 2 ace's go head to head the ov hits more times than not which makes no sense either. Baseball is a funny game. Hope it hits for ya. GL!

nick2060
    nick2060's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1096

Man just looking at the Nats/Rockies past 10 H2H, (counting 2 games dating back to May 15,2010, 7 games in '11 and the one yesterday) they are 1-9 o/u. Logic is definitely on your side my friend, let's see if you're really fade worthy lol.

Conversely, the cubs and Mets are 7-1-2 Over/Under/Push so the numbers are most definitely on your side. I'm interested to see how this all turns out. Good luck.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Well the numbers are encouraging to say the least. Good luck to everyone no matter how the dice rolls may you get paid.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Yeah sometimes things just don't make any sense in bases and going with logic can bite you. Last night I took Mets -1.5 thinking Cubs are terrible against lefties and are facing one of the better ones in the game right now. That did'nt work out so well. Cubs last 6 games are 4-1-1 to the under if that makes u feel better. However neither starter tonight is anything to fear and both b.p.'s are horrific. One trend I have noticed though is when 2 ace's go head to head the ov hits more times than not which makes no sense either. Baseball is a funny game. Hope it hits for ya. GL!
    I have two golden rules in baseball.

1) Never bet on Yankees in a game higher than -150 (I prefer never to bet them anyways as they are my kryptonite)
    2) Never bet on Oakland past the first 6 innings.

I broke #2 with Tim L pitching a few days back and was given the golden reminder in the 9th when Oakland did their usual of finding a drunken hobo outside the stadium to pitch as closer.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Half way report. My Over Cubs/Mets looking great.. My Under looking bad. Might go 1 of 2 & break even.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Damn Borednaz I thought u had the un not the ov in Mets game earlier ( I read it wrong). Good for you hopefully that cashes and your un in Colorado holds up. I had un in KC game which look shot early as well but is holding up, same thing in Cards game I'm sure ov backers were high fiving and un backers throwing themselves off a bridge after the 1st.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

And boom goes the dynamite.. ****** on my under by the 5th inning. Yay for a break even night..