jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

The "alright Jello's going tout" picks for Saturday

Tail at your own risk....

All lines coutesy of the Greek at the time of posting. (So you will get much better odds at your book, regardless of when you are comparing these or which side you are playing.)

1 unit equals 1% of bankroll.

Here are my plays for tomorrow:

2 units on HOU/ATL under 8.0 --

Oswalt's stats versus ATL just don't do him justice. He's always handcuffed the Braves. Take it from a Braves' fan. Jurjjens has done nothing but build on his stellar rookie season. Last night's game went over. Tomorrow we will get the pitcher's duel. 4-2 Astros.

2 units on ARZ/MIL over 7.5 --

This one is in honor of my buddy Pair of 5s who I'm sure is raking in Vegas right now. It's the "there's no way this game is going over" game. This game is going over. Neither one of these lineups has been able to do jack on offense lately. ARZ showed life late in last night's game At least one of these teams busts out tomorrow. 6-3 D'Backs.

3 units on PIT -105 --

Micah Owings hasn't been able to beat anybody but the Braves in about a year. PIT is going to snap their losing streak tomorrow at home. I expect them to let out some serious frustration. 9-3 Pirates.

5 units on NYM -105 --

Yes. You read that correctly. I'm loading up on Oliver Perez. Have I lost my mind? Maybe. But before you snap judgement, check the stats for Perez vs Philly. Too lazy? Alright I'll do it for you. Last season 26 innings, 17 hits, 27 K's and 1 run allowed. Look, I know he has sucked this season, but if ever a pitcher was due to have a "get right" game, this guy is due. If ever there was a team for Perez to "get right" against, it's the Phillies. You don't think he's laying in bed right now remembering all the ways he dominated that lineup last season? He is. And he will again tomorrow. 6-3 Mets.

007Fatty
    007Fatty's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like these man.
    i hope they cash for you!

danrman
    danrman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

i like pitt already and im goin w/ you on the mets.. i'll tail the 2 totals also.. i think haren will get shelled

payingthejuice
    payingthejuice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice, I liked the Mets myself also!! Already on them, and hoping to cash in right along side of you

jellobiafra

Welcome back Juice!

jellobiafra

Oh yeah, this one if for G -

I will also be betting 2.5 units on whatever jebe99 posts as the halftime play on the Bulls/Celts game.