MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

White Sox backers CHECK IN

Peavy on the mound, Youklis in the lineup, Sox will play inspired ball and take this one.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

liriano 1-7, put a little on white sox

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

that what i was thinking....anything better than what they have had at 3rd this season thus far...obviously someone smarter (or better off financially) like twinks but whatever, nice price on Peavy..

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

This will come across as monday-morning quarterbacking since the game already started and Twinkies are up 1-0. But the line movements this morning scared me off this play.

BOL to you guys.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by EVPlus View Post
    This will come across as monday-morning quarterbacking since the game already started and Twinkies are up 1-0. But the line movements this morning scared me off this play.

BOL to you guys.

totally understandable..it tried to scare me off but i refused to let it!! whether i did right thing or not only time will tell...

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Well Peavy wiggled out of that one only giving up 1 run. Looked like it was heading for a lot worse.

russiaboss
    russiaboss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

On Twins +111
    GL

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

BOL to you guys.
    Line movements in non public games dont mean much in MLB. You may get a small read on ESPN or Yankees games but non public weekday games, not much angle on line moves.

Ryeskernatorr
    Turning $100 into...
    Ryeskernatorr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 426

I'm on the White Sox too... hopefully they can come back after being down early.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

denard span hitting like a boss ?!?

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Peavy is getting rocked early. Sox got lucky, it should be 5-0 right now but that ball hit by Spann missed a hr by about 4 inches. Was hit so hard Twins couldnt score either.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Gotta love the variance in bases! Cards and White Sox were 2 of my picks tonight. Better teams and better pitchers facing off against 2 gas can hurlers and both are getting blanked!

TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Sox are done. Peavy getting crushed. Liriano looks nasty gonna be a long nite for u sox backers. I dont know why every1 loved the white sox tonite. Thwy have been consistent at all. And the way it goes for the sox is if they get down early thats all she wrote. Easy $$ on twins tonite fellas they have been hitting the sh1t out of the ball.

TheBack

Its over for them if sox dont get lead early they lose. Sh1 it should be 5 -0. Lucky that wasnt homer and then the diving save by the 2nd baseman to end inning could have scored 2 if that ball got thru

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by TheBack View Post
    Sox are done. Peavy getting crushed. Liriano looks nasty gonna be a long nite for u sox backers. I dont know why every1 loved the white sox tonite. Thwy have been consistent at all. And the way it goes for the sox is if they get down early thats all she wrote. Easy $$ on twins tonite fellas they have been hitting the sh1t out of the ball.

It's only 3rd inning and 3 run lead isnt much in the AL.

TheBack

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    It's only 3rd inning and 3 run lead isnt much in the AL.
    Normaly i would 100% agree but this is the white sox and u should know 1) if theu dont score early then the dont score. 2) if they get behind early then they lose.

With the white sox its all about the first 2-3 innings. Trust me 3 is plenty tonite and i see the twins getting 2-3 more runs before its all said and done.

TheBack

Pheww Liriano just got out of a major jam. Wow the white sox missed a big chance. They prob wont get another. Man Liriano pitching a hell of a game. He has these sox hitters swinging at anything.

TheBack

Oh yeah Twins got the bases loaded 1 out and sox reliever struggling. Lets but this wide open and put this out of reach.

Come on TWINS!!!

TheBack

Where are all u White Sox backers at ? Everybody was on Peavys nuts today and look what u got. A big fat L. And why u guys hiding? Another thread hijacked by me. LOL

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Hopefully you jinx the Twinkies! Game is not over yet pal. I bet Marlins backers had the same smug attitude going into the ninth now look at them. Anyone that has paid any attention to bases this year should know how many times bullpens have burnt a sure thing

EVPlus

Quote Originally Posted by TheBack View Post
    Where are all u White Sox backers at ? Everybody was on Peavys nuts today and look what u got. A big fat L. And why u guys hiding? Another thread hijacked by me. LOL
    What I want to know is...was this part of your famous Costanza play?

TheBack

What I want to know is...was this part of your famous Costanza play?
    Yeah. I didnt get to post today didnt get home till late. I had TWINS, CHC and DET were the COSTANZA Plays. Its hilarious if i would have played what i liked instead o going COSTANZA i would have lost 3 games that i thought were sure winners in NYM,CHW and TEX.

Im 3-0 instead of 0-3.

EVPlus

^^^Gotta call epic plays like that before the game starts - or people here will lynch you.

TheBack

^^^Gotta call epic plays like that before the game starts - or people here will lynch you.
    Didnt have time. Im not gonna put it in the post or add it to the stats bcuz i didnt post it. Dont wanna mess with the integrity of COSTANZA.