jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I bet the friggin board....

What a rookie. I put one bet on every baseball game today. Cubs R/L already cashed:

CHC (-1.5) -115

BAL (+1.5) +105

NYM-105

STL-105

PIT (-1) ~+110 (2 units)

HOU u8.0 -105

CWS(-1)~+110 (2 units)

ARZ+123

MIN (-1.5) +115 (2 units)

SDG +120

COL u8.5 -105

DET (-1) ~+115 (2 units)

NYY (-1)~+100

BOS (-1)~+110

OAK-110

HEAT -5 (2 units)
    HEAT o182 (2 units)

added:
    HEAT +1 2H (2 units)

My remote is gonna get a workout. 40% of my bankroll out there tonight.
    Last edited by jellobiafra; 05-01-09 at 09:00 PM.

jellobiafra

Added:

MIA +1 2H (2 units)

Am I chasing? Maybe but I love this pick by my man jebe on the NBA board. You should check him out at halftimes. Solid.

This is hectic as hell and not nearly as fun as I thought it would be. I'm probably going to just about break even. I hope.

G's pks
    Update your status
    G's pks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jellobiafra View Post
    Added:

MIA +1 2H (2 units)

Am I chasing? Maybe but I love this pick by my man jebe on the NBA board. You should check him out at halftimes. Solid.

This is hectic as hell and not nearly as fun as I thought it would be. I'm probably going to just about break even. I hope.
    This post was made when Miami was up 27-10 in 3rd quarter...

G's pks
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jellobiafra View Post
    Added:

MIA +1 2H (2 units)

No you are posting a Dac style pick...37 seconds left in 3rd quarter when you posted!

Nice edit job though at 9pm...

jellobiafra

I don't give a rip if you believe me or not. I made the bet, didn't thin about posting it. Then figured I would. Again, I don't really care if you believe it or not.

Why are you such a d*ck on this board?

jellobiafra

BTW, in jebe's thread last night we had a discussion about these plays and I told him I was jumping on him tomorrow. Again, believe what you want but I'm not trying to pad anything here. I don't keep a running record. Just having fun tonight.

G's pks
    Update your status

post picks before the plays are almost over Dac junior! I just notice posts that are made after the fact...and this one was way after! How could you seriously add at the end of the 3rd quarter and think no one would notice! What a joke! You have no credibility any more...

mcbaseball10
    mcbaseball10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1905

G, Jello does not need the posting police. Seriously give it a rest.

jellobiafra

OK. Decider of who has credibility....guy. Whatever you say.

Again, I'm not keeping any fuking record dude. I posted all my plays and then I scrambled (cuz I almost forgot about jebe at halftime. flipping b/w a lot of channels). So I scrambled, saw his pick. Liked it. Figured I could use a double unit and I bet it. Then I relaxed and went back to channel surfing. Then I came back and posted it. Late. Whatever. Mark it off my record that you are the only one keeping track of Inspector Clouseau. Oh! I'm busted!! LOL.

G's pks
    Update your status

Most post there plays before they are just about over...that was my point... If you won good for you... Again I am 20-0 in my last 20, predicting scores once the results are in....

But if you think posting after the fact is the way to do it..don't expect people to take you serious...

mcbaseball10
    mcbaseball10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1905

It's all good jello, don't sweat it. G is very good at keeping track of things but every once in awhile he gets a little over zealous.

jellobiafra

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    Most post there plays before they are just about over...that was my point... If you won good for you... Again I am 20-0 in my last 20, predicting scores once the results are in....

But if you think posting after the fact is the way to do it..don't expect people to take you serious...

If anybody takes me seriously they're out of their MIND. Again, I BET THE FRIGGING BOARD. Nobody in their right mind is tailing anything I do. I'm not pining over these plays and betting 2 games a week that I buy 3 points on to be so conservative that I can squeeze a diamond out of my ass and then posting my record of 6 plays for the entire baseball season that I'm so proud of. I'm just having some fun tonight.

G's pks
    Update your status

Winning is winning...and that is what counts in gambling. I am 2-0 for the week.. Nine out of the last eleven weeks have been winners... Call it what you want... Also you are right...looking at your baseball picks...doubt any would tail you good point.

jellobiafra

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    Also you are right...looking at your baseball picks...doubt any would tail you good point.

LOL. I'm glad you figured that out.

Lighten up buddy. Weren't you the one admonishing me for a lack of sense of humor the other day?

G's pks
    Update your status

yes... I was... betting the board or just picking the board is actually a good idea. That is how I became good at nba. I would just make picks each night on a piece of paper till I knew the nba good enough again. Years ago i used to know it like the back of my hand. Did well in nba this year, baseball I do not bet a lot of games because you can bet a team because of the starter...then the pen comes in and messes everything up.

I actually like the idea of 5 inning picks...but I do not know baseball the way I got to know nba...takes to much time to try to study every team.... I was thinking of focusing in on maybe 10-12 teams and then maybe bet just when they play each other... I am not going to go crazy and fall behind in baseball... I would like to get better at hockey...almost bet the Bruins tonight, but do not have the confidence with hockey...do not really know the players/goalies.

jellobiafra

Well I make no secret of the fact that I tail. I'm currently tailing CK like cop with a grudge. All his picks are included above. I just checked the account and I've got a shot at ending up in the black tonight. Looking not too bad actually. And I wouldn't come here and post a pick that I didn't make. You're just gonna have to believe that. That double unit bet is probably going to end up being the difference between a positive night and a push. And that's all jebe99, another guy I tailed. Sue me.

jellobiafra

Ended the night -0.89 units. Kind of a waste of time.