PMcG012
    PMcG012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

Is there any reason why I can't make two parlays of opposing teams?

Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to all of this and particularly parlays. Is it possible to play two parlays, and choose the opposing teams in each so one of them is guaranteed to win? For example:

ARI -170
    Mets +115
    Pirates +180
    Orioles -129
    Red Sox -105
    Astros -120

That's worth +5975

Can I then make a parlay that's the exact opposite?

Cubs +155
    NYY -125
    Tigers -200
    Nats +119
    Braves -105
    Indians +110

At +5994

I would think that there would be some sort of rule against this, as isn't one of them guaranteed to win? I don't see anything in the fine print though. I'm trying to find out what I'm missing because if you could do this, I guess everyone would be doing it.

Can someone clear it up for me?

Thanks

EDIT: I guess multiple parlays would be necessary if you were trying to guarantee a hit..but I mean, if you play a bunch of $10 parlays to try to cover most of your bases, is there a problem with that?
    Last edited by PMcG012; 06-24-12 at 12:26 PM.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Those are not guaranteed to win pal. What f on the first one all of them win but then astros lose?

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

no, I say no even though its funny it would have worked for me 2 consecutive days of this past week but in truth thats non-functional. What you wanna do is side with a 1-3 teams you are most certian of (your proven plays of the day) and add them into a bigger 4-5 teamer parlay if you choose to but to flip a few of the non certian teams in 1-2 extra duplicate parlays so that if you lose half your parlays you may be lucky to win one, get back losses + interest. Another thing to do is to take out your most certain proven plays and keep a few of the randies from your previous parlay and add in new games for the day that you would have never thought about it. Thats how Ive won in the past, I like parlays

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Also parlay all day & night all you want no book will care. Eventually theyll (parlays) catch up to you.

PMcG012
    PMcG012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

Thanks guys. I realized the error of my ways shortly after I posted. I'll stick with smaller ones..