R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Picks for Saturday I came up with a split for sides and totals for the day.

Nats -1.5 +110
    Royals +136 ... Detroit way overvalued here!
    Cubs/ Mets ov 8.5 -105
    Tampa -107
    Jays/ Sox ov 10.5 -115
    Mariners/ A's un 6.5 -105

Par them all... fukk it $10 = $673.30
    Gl and good winnings today!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

We should see some runs today in hitter friendly Detroit and with the winds blowing out at 10-15 mph I just added the ov.

K.C. /Detroit ov 9 even

GL everyone!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

What a crazy fukking day in bases.. another Sat. a** **** for me so far... 2-3 to start. Every home team has cashed except one and every un has cashed except 1. Royals almost came though for me when Betancourt hit a warning track shot with 2 on in the 9th that would have gave K.C. the 9-8 lead. And the Rays are getting waxed early in Cleveland to start the evening. Fukk the books R.P. is all over this b.s. and looking for some reversals tonight so I just added 3.

Braves -110
    Zona/L.A. ov 9 even
    Yanks/ Sox ov 10.5 -120

We will see some reversals tonight and I like these 3 plays. GL

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well I was right everything turned in the late games and most ov's cashed in the late games except in Zona which I picked of course and the late game run surge effected my un in Oakland unfortunetely as well. The 3 late add ons were early leans of mine which made sense to play even more after I noticed they were contrary to what went down in early games. The reversal angle is usally pretty sharp if u pay attention to these things. Last night for instance all the away teams pretty much won and No Coin made a thread about it. In that thread I told him expect a reversal tomorrow with mostly home teams cashing and guess what it happened. Wish I had made more plays based on my own advice lol. Decided to play mostly totals today and got burned. Tomorrow I home team Sunday and I will be on most of them just saying it now they will cash....stay tuned tomorrow for final picks! Todays results 4-6 bringing ytd thread record to 42-43-1

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Ride with the public Sunday is here finally! This is the one day pub faves rake in the cash for sure. Buyer beware on all those dogs today! You can bet the whole board of dogs and the + money won't matter when you only win 2-4 of them.

Mets -1.5 +150 REALLY love this play Dumpster will be on a short leash pitch count wise and Cubs cannot hit lefties. We should see the Cubs horrific pen in action by the 5th or 6th in this one and Niese has been nails lately!
    Yanks -101 Love me some Nova.... not the car but the ace going for the evil empire tonight lol!
    Tribe -112
    Dodgers +105
    Giants/ Pirates ov 8.5 -110
    Marlins +110

7t par below $15 = ................a very tasty...............$2,564.55!!!!
    Mets -1.5, Yanks, Dodgers, Zona/Dodgers un 9, Tribe, Twinkies, Brew Crew

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Been busy this afternoon just saw the scores...wow! Really Mets?? And the Tribe has melted down in the 9th lol. Fukk me! Oh well last games before all-star break I was a little afraid this may happen. Oh well I need the fukkin break anyway baseball is driving me crazy right now. Go Dodgers and Yanks! GL guys

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

What a brutal day to lead me into the break. Feel like I made all the right plays except maybe the Dodgers and start 1-4 mainly due to a couple brutal 9th inning meltdowns. Already counting L.A. as a loss so 1-4 to start with Yankee game pending. Like Twins tonight but not gonna take a chance on burying myself to much deeper. Settled on a 3t par with L.A. Sparks -8, Yanks, and Twins $20 = $178.80. Gl guys see ya after the break. Fukk I cannot wait for football!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

This is getting fukking ridiculous now! First the Tribe.. then Marlins and now the Twins have crashed in the 9th to fukk my 3t par that was looking like $$$. I cannot recall ever having a nightmare even this bad! Out of 3 a** clown teams in one day to blow 9th inning wins and I had money on the whole sh*t circus

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Crushing day leading me into the break which I probably need every bit as much as the players. Went 2-4 on the day and got burned by all 3 9th inning meltdowns today. Seriously at the very least I hope these fukking clowns and their idiot managers who leave them in when they start to sh8t their pants instead of yanking them cannot sleep for a week. I feel like Ving Rhames in Pulp Fiction right now I just got fukked and "I'm pretty fukkin far from ok".

Final results for 7/8 is 2-4
    Y.T.D. 44-47-1

Enjoy the break guys relax and refocus. Pretty sure I'm not the only one in need.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Was gonna stay away from betting all-star weekend. However I'm a fiend for the action lol. Put $10 apiece on Trumbo and Fielder to win last night and Prince pulled through. After raking in all that cash lol ... I'm gonna put about half on a parlay just to make the game a little more interesting.

A.L. and ov 8.5 $20= $44.60 ..... I think the A.L. takes this tonight and with everyone on SBR it seems liking the un I guess that makes me the ov man just to shake it up. Gonna be hot as fukk tonight in KC and I think we see a few long balls. Hopefully the A.L. can get me 6-7 runs and I should be golden. GL guys!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well the un is toast! Hopefully that's all the NL scores all game.. thanks Verlander! Come on AL get me runs mutherfukkers haha!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Oh well thanks for not showing up AL. Verlander is a bust in the 1st and they have had several chances to drive in runners. Just getting schooled tonight. Good game NL! Come on Friday get here quickly lol. Cheers NL backers!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

D-Bags -128

Have a few more later early leans are Frisco RL, Twinkies, White Sox, Diego, Cards, Tribe, and Rangers spread or maybe even RL. GL!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Friday night finale! Already had Zona -128 and added 4 more to the party w/ a 4t par.

Final card
    Zona -128
    Brewers -145
    Minnesoduh -138
    Halos +105
    Cards +105

4t par $15= $164.25 Rangers -1.5, Giants -1.5, Brewers, Twinkies. GL

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Was gonna roll with the White Sox but the line movement is going backwards in that game. Everyone and their mother is on the Sox however the line has dropped. Buyer beware!! Anyone know of any late news or changes in this game?

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Another bad night in bases. Gambling ecs. on bases can be frustrating at times. However gotta keep the nose to the grind!

Friday results 1-4
    Y.T.D. 45-51-1

House got crushed pretty good tonight so we can probably expect a different result tomorrow with heavy faves not covering so much. I faded Joe public tonight and got my nuts put in a vice. Several of my leans I noted above won I just was unlucky to pick mostly my loser leans for yesterday. Sh*t happens!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

of coarse Halo's lose by 1 and fukk us both....was kinda hoping nyy got their teeth kicked in after tex and afraud stranded granderson at 3rd with no outs that would have gave them 2 run lead as i thought when he didnt score they prob win by 1...that what i get for taking rl when price was reasonble to play evil empire on the ml (greed isnt always good)...gl today

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah been burned by getting greedy on those run lines myself it sucks. Got a handful for today and maybe add a couple later.

Cards - even
    Tigers -132
    Nats -112
    Phils/Rockies ov 11 -115
    Red Sox +128

4t par $10 = $160.10 Bravos, Reds/Cards ov 9, Tigers -1.5, Red Sox. GL!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

May have to turn this into a straight fade thread the luck I'm having lately. Got 3 bets left today and none of them at this point have me feeling all that great. Probably gonna start really cranking things down except for Sunday and Monday to 2 plays a day. Baseball can have you on heart meds or in the poor house real quick. After getting fukked last Sunday with 3 final inning beats I have 2 more to start out my day with the Cards and Tigers. FUKK BASEBALL!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yay something finally hit that was supposed to today! Gonna just play the Sunday and Monday system the next 2 days I'm tired of fukking with these clowns and that seems to be the only thing I know that is consistent in this game. 1-4 today bringing y.t.d. record to a rapidly falling 46-55-1. Gl tomorrow guys I know many of us got fukked today.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Gonna get a little greed here with a couple run lines. However these 2 teams have offenses that can back it up. It's public rake Sunday where public faves been hitting around 80% for weeks now so I'm not worried there. The evil empire gets their money back on Mondays!!

White Sox -1.5 -110
    Oakland -107
    Tigers -1.5 -110
    Mets/Braves ov 8.5
    Tampa -113

GL everyone hopefully today is nicer than yesterday to most of us who got it bad!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Cards -108
    Cards and un 9.5 2t par

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Thanks Cards... fukkin pathetic! Went all in on these last 2 plays between last weekend and this weekend my bankroll is now shot. Been ice cold and had many bad breaks in that span. Time to re-load tomorrow like a bich. Not gonna let this bad run deter me things gotta swing the other way sometime soon!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

2-4 today

Y.T.D. 48-59-1

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Going back to the weekend of the all-star break I have had a brutal run with some bad breaks thrown in the mix. Today I had to re-load and R.P. is pretty fukkin pissed and ready to sweep the board tonight!

Zona +105
    Zona/Reds un 8.5 even
    Brewers -110
    Mariners -110
    Nats/Marlins ov 8 -120

Par all 5 for some extra cheese fukk it! $10 = $264 GL everyone I'm gonna sit back and watch most of those public faves flop tonight!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Adding 2 more public fades for the night!

Rockies -118
    Orioles +108

GL tonight public faders... not that we will need it!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Already got the limit for the night on public wins. Cannot bring myself to take the hopeless Stros and Happ on the road. However I will add Dodgers for half my normal wager size.

Dodgers -106 GL!!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Never mind scratch the Dodger play. Had it in hit enter and changed pages. When I went back it was still on screen so I hit enter again apparently a min. late and the play was off the board sh*t! GL anyway Dodger backers!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Talk about parody in baseball! 2-0-1 so far however both my totals were crazy tonight! In Cincy the game went ended like I figured it would however after the scoring spree in the 1st two innings my un looked fukked early on. In Miami ov looked like easy money early and turns into a push at least cause these dumb motherfukkers kept leaving runners stranded with 0-1 outs alot of the time. Jesus Christ you gotta love baseball and the craziness that it brings. I will take a 2-0-1 start anyday though!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Pissed off but gonna lick my wounds and fight another day. Brewers fukked up a great night and par win. However at this point I'm just glad I escaped the Colorado debacle and came out on top. That and maybe a little lucky my Dodger play did not go through! Gonna stick to 2-3 plays each day and trim the fat with Sunday and Mondays being the exception. This is just getting to aggravating and it's hard to stay ahead betting that much of the board each day. GL guys!

4-2-1 today
    52-61-1 Y.T.D.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Cubs, A's, nats solo and par those 3 with braves sorry on cell

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    ASSford who spends more time on his hair than he does on his pitching fukked up a great night and par win.
    Fixed.

Yeah, I dropped a unit on that one. Had a similar pepto bismo moment when the Bucs rallied on top of 9th. A 1-1 night with loss in juice.

Here's to a better night.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Haha thanks EV! Yeah last night still burns my a**. Just got home from an all day concert and not liking what I see from my picks so far. Hopefully Oakland can come back they have had many late inning rallys this year and one more could not hurt for my sake!

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Damn 1-2 today! Did not get to watch or follow any other games but noticed Oakland stranded about 5 runners in 7th and 8th then followed that up by giving Texas a couple more. Oh well shit happens! Have more time tomorrow to study and go over stuff than I had today. Hope most everyone else had a good night. Later guys I'm tired as fukk!

7/17 results = 1-2
    Y.T.D. = 53-63-1

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Phillies +102
    Giants - even
    Zona/Reds un 8 -120
    Oakland +110
    Yanks/Jays ov 10.5 -110..... Yeah I know on this one everyone is gonna say how great RR has been lately or how a couple key bats are missing. However in N.Y. with crazy heat and wind blowing out in a day game I will take the opposite side of the masses here. GL everyone!

First 123456 ... Last