Dclan86
    Dclan86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

Sabathia vs Dickey??

It is going to be a great match-up no doubt. I am really glad it is being televised because I have really been wanting to watch Dickey. Anyway enough bullshit, who are we betting on?

Ryeskernatorr
    Turning $100 into...
    Ryeskernatorr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 426

Not picking a side but it should be a pretty low scoring game. The play for me is No Score in 1st inning. GL.

Dclan86

Yea right off the top, without doing any research yet, I was thinking of doing ML Mets 1st 5. I am thinking that with Dickey only allowing 1 run in his past two 9 inning outings the chances that the Yankees come in and are able to spank him within his first few innings is pretty unlikely. Although if there was a team that was going to give Dickey trouble at this point it would be the Yankees because they have been hot.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Leaning Mets,plus money.

Should be a good one.

BOL

Dclan86

WOW and how the line is changing already. 1 hour ago the Yanks were the underdog w a +105 (cant remember exactly) now the Mets are the dog with a similar number. So at this point the steam is moving towards the Yankees? What is this about?

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heavy money will flow in on Yankees at tip off, look for the line to be around -125. Doesnt mean much in terms of capping, just better value if you intend on taking the Mets.

Dclan86

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Heavy money will flow in on Yankees at tip off, look for the line to be around -125. Doesnt mean much in terms of capping, just better value if you intend on taking the Mets.
    Yea that is what I was thinking as well at this point. Public always wants to back Yanks.

FreeHainsworth
    Update your status
    FreeHainsworth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

You have to take the dog here. GL

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

You have play with your Dickey here.