brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Plays/Leans for 6-24 (30-23, + 9.22 Units)

My last play yesterday was Arizona RL - I posted it on my spreadsheet but I forgot to post it in my thread as I got busy

Rangers RL - this goes without saying, I'll take hot Texas at home against brutal fading Rockies all day

Giants ML - matty cain on the road against a rookie with practically no juice? yes please

Arizona - debating whether to play ML or RL here. Cubs have been swept a whole bunch of times on the road this year and I expect it to happen again. Wade Miley has been tearing through the opposition and Garza's not the same pitcher as last year

ajcobb22
    ajcobb22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Why not the under in the zona game? Garza won't give up more than 3 and Cubs can't hit lefties to save their souls.

TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Quote Originally Posted by ajcobb22 View Post
    Why not the under in the zona game? Garza won't give up more than 3 and Cubs can't hit lefties to save their souls.
    Be careful with unders in Arizona cuz the ball flies out of that park. Plus Garza has been hit hard this year at times and agianst the Dbacks hot bats its possible. And Miley has been rolling but he is a rookie and i know its the cubs but they did put 5 up last nite.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Plays for 6-23 (28-22, +7.42 Units)

brahmabull117

1-1 losing juiced up tex rl yet you magically decide to pick up 2 units outta thin air

You're the Best!!!

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

brahmabull117

1-1 losing juiced up tex rl yet you magically decide to pick up 2 units outta thin air

You're the Best!!!

He had time to post Zona in his spreadsheet but was "too busy" to take 5 seconds and post it in his thread.

this guy can't lose

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Wht price are you getting on the giants to be considered practically no juice?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

He probably saw the line before McCarthy was scratched. Most books pulled the line. Pinnacle has Cain -145 now.

brahmabull117

brahmabull117

You're the Best!!!

u retarded brah? I was busy at the gym and I went out with my friends so I forgot to post the Arizona play - http://brahmabull117.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

brahmabull117

Alright let's see

Rangers RL - 125
    Cardinals RL + 105
    Diamondbacks RL + 125
    Giants - 150

I like all these matchups. Good/surging offensive squads with a big pitching advantage against teams that are struggling (Oakland with 2 brutal losses in the series

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    u retarded brah? I was busy at the gym and I went out with my friends so I forgot to post the Arizona play - http://brahmabull117.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/
    I would bet you all of the fake $ you bet that if Zona lost last night you would never have mentioned it

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    I would bet you all of the fake $ you bet that if Zona lost last night you would never have mentioned it

....it's on my spreadsheet, how would I do that? I told you I don't delete plays anymore (haven't done so since I started posting in this section)

Derty D
    Derty D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1838

Best of luck on all your plays. I especially like the TEX-1.5 play. Coming off a loss Rangers are tough...

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

My last play yesterday was Arizona RL - I posted it on my spreadsheet but I forgot to post it in my thread as I got busy
    Wow, big surprise. Doesn't post the play, but it counts it as a win towards his record. If for any reason anyone still believed you were legit a couple days ago, there is no way in hell they believe it now.

100% FRAUD.

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    100% FRAUD.
    As if anyone ever doubted this

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Keep doin your thing Brahma don't let the haters phase you.

brahmabull117

Wow, big surprise. Doesn't post the play, but it counts it as a win towards his record..

LOL what? It's on my spreadsheet dickhead, how does that not count as me posting the play?

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    Keep doin your thing Brahma don't let the haters phase you.

ghislaine
    ghislaine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1281

My only plays tonight TEX & SF ML.
    Pricey yes, but look to recover my bank so best of luck to us !

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by ghislaine View Post
    My only plays tonight TEX & SF ML.
    Pricey yes, but look to recover my bank so best of luck to us !

Never play texas ML. Biggest waste of juice in the world. Like 90% of their wins are by 2+ runs

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

What do you think about the Texas TT tonight? Started slow yesterday but they erupted in a hurry to give me what seemed to be an unlikely cash early on.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    What do you think about the Texas TT tonight? Started slow yesterday but they erupted in a hurry to give me what seemed to be an unlikely cash early on.

They'll score a ton of runs

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL what? It's on my spreadsheet dickhead, how does that not count as me posting the play?
    You didn't post it in your thread or anywhere else for that matter. You posted it in your spreadsheet that you edit/delete quite frequently.

If the play would have lost, you would have just deleted it from your spreadsheet and never mentioned the 'play' at all.

brahmabull117

You didn't post it in your thread or anywhere else for that matter. You posted it in your spreadsheet that you edit/delete quite frequently.

Yea I got busy with the gym and then went out afterwards, I can't be on here 24/7 moron

If the play would have lost, you would have just deleted it from your spreadsheet and never mentioned the 'play' at all.

Haven't deleted anything since I started posting my baseball plays in this section (about a month now)

Go on about how my 3-4 streak during basketball section is a much more significant sample size than my current 53 game streak in baseball?

What happened to me winning 30% of my bets on avg play of -200?
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 06-24-12 at 02:26 PM.

2daBank

keep counting the Cards as a win you fukkin clown does it matter if cards cover the rl or have you already marked it down as a winner and added it to your "53 gm streak"?

funny you put the d-bag play on your spreadsheet right between 2 bets you posted yet didnt have enough time to post it? mysterious

even funnier i see you edited yourself from saying Cards gm was all but over(just another classic from BramhaBULLSHIT)...you gotta be the biggest joke at this place, w the gayest avatar in history (i know how you like to "be the best", well you win gayest avatar hands down)
    Last edited by 2daBank; 06-24-12 at 02:38 PM.

brahmabull117

keep counting the Cards as a win you fukkin clown does it matter if cards cover the rl or have you already marked it down as a winner and added it to your "53 gm streak"?

funny you put the d-bag play on your spreadsheet right between 2 bets you posted yet didnt have enough time to post it? mysterious

even funnier i see you edited yourself from saying Cards gm was all but over(just another classic from BramhaBULLSHIT)...you gotta be the biggest joke at this place, w the gayest avatar in history (i know how you like to "be the best", well you win gayest avatar hands down)

Get the f*ck out of my threads if you're just going to act like a retard you f*cking dickhead

And I didn't put the Dbacks play in my thread cause I got busy and forgot about it. Sue me or better yet, blow me

2daBank

you so tough on the computer...

seeing how im lifelong cards fan here's to a 1 run stl victory

brahmabull117

you so tough on the computer...

seeing how im lifelong cards fan here's to a 1 run stl victory
    '

jesus f*cking christ, how hard is it for you to people act with some civility on this forum?

I never said I'm the greatest capper around. All I've done is defend myself against morons like ShogunRua who claim that I hit 30% on -200 lines (of course without even the slightest shred of evidence)

All I'm doing here is just posting picks about a sport I really really love. If you're that much of an a$shole where you want to see me fail, then go away and keep your mouth shut if and/or when my numbers dip below 50%

It's not rocket science

Vinnie Paz

Man wtf happened to lynn???

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Man wtf happened to lynn???

Royals couldn't hit anything before this game too, wtf

2daBank

free speech and all..

dont care what your real numbers are or the 1s you believe are real, maybe if you didnt come off as a grade A douche anytime someone disagrees with a play you wouldnt get the "unjustified attacks" on you... then again when i question betting bosux against atl w Jiar on the mound you proceed to let me know how ignorant i was and that you "are the best" and "bos would easily score 18 in that gm".. typical jerkoff

brahmabull117

free speech and all..

dont care what your real numbers are or the 1s you believe are real, maybe if you didnt come off as a grade A douche anytime someone disagrees with a play you wouldnt get the "unjustified attacks" on you... then again when i question betting bosux against atl w Jiar on the mound you proceed to let me know how ignorant i was and that you "are the best" and "bos would easily score 18 in that gm".. typical jerkoff

If I bashed you, it's because you came across as a condescending dickhead and that's exactly what you deserve

Me and Taxe91 disagree plenty of times and there's never been any issues. I've never once had an issue with people disagreeing with me because even the best play loses about 40% of the time

Now f*ck off and die a$shole

Vinnie Paz

Kc BP worn out hopefully they blow it for us

2daBank

you want me dead come kill me tough guy

2daBank

good chance several runs coming for both teams..Cards pen is brutal vs lefties of which kc has plenty of..should be interesting..

brahmabull117

How much better is the cards pen though? They got 1 reliable set up guy and a good closer

Jesus christ, I still can't believe Lynn got destroyed in this game. The Royals home offense is just brutal, how do you allow them to score 6 runs in 6 innings?

123 Last