Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

New York Mets ML (Dickey) +100

This is the freest money Vegas has given us so far this season.

Yankees didn't play really that good during their crazy winning streak and now their simply getting pounded left and right.

Mets offense is solid and CC is by far not unhitable. Speaking of unhitable, we have Dickey (11-1) who really is unhitable this year and easily the best pitcher so far in baseball.

The only thing that might bother one would be that Dickey is due. But WTF, due for what? Guy is due for a no hitter or perfect game, yeah that's right!

Prolly gonna get a better number tomorrow, but even at +100 it is an amazing play.

JuniorAnalyst
    JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

how is this total 7... should be like 5.5 with these 2....

I was thinking CC not cause Dickeys due to get smoked but that it would be a close 3-3 type game and if dickeys in a jam we get some free runs off the mets bullpen late.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

"Due to get smoked".

Utah_Jay
    Utah_Jay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

Many on this forum are going to argue Dickey is "due" for a loss. I don't buy that argument. He is the best pitcher in the NL hands down. Every game is independent of the next, he isn't due anything. I will take my chances with the Mets in this game. Better pitcher and the yanks are struggling in this series anyhow.

JuniorAnalyst
    JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

If dickey is up even 8-1 and he gets yanked in the 8th im going all in on yankees