Hulu
    Hulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Ok all you baseball types, I need some help here...

I took advantage of the 50% bonus and $50 free bet at Canbet today.

My baseball record speaks (smells) for itself so who do all of you think has the best shot at the World Series? I want my money from the free bet.

I am leaning toward the yanks myself as I don't see anyone taking them out when the going gets tough. I would like Minnesota but without Lariano they will have a hard time.

What do you guys think? Help me win that free bet!

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

FWIW, I threw my $50 freeplay on the A's at +650. Out of all the lines, I felt that one had the most value. As a fan, I'd prefer to see a Yankees/Phillies series with the Yanks coming back from a 3-0 defecit, so that acheivement won't only be held by those Red Sox

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why not take a shot with the Tigers plus that nice price.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I think you'd be on crack to pick the Yanks.
    Their bullpen is sketchy at best, and that rotation has HOLES.

Post season is allllllllllll about pitching. Sure they have a dream lineup, but pitching, dammit, pitching, always wins the WS.

I'd put it on whoever you think has the best pitching.... And also, PROBABLY an AL team.
    I think the Mutts are a good choice, but I'm worried they might not make it past the surging Phillies, should they meet. Also, the Mutts rotation is pretty pedestrian with no true 'stoppers' - it's only their bullpen that's nasty.