face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

phillips goes boom!! 2-0

big fan of this reds team, not from cincinnati or anything but the reds are a cool team. cueto has a good start almost every time, great defense, even the catcher hannigan has pretty good at bats. Votto is like a black belt in baseball.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I live in Ohio and have been a Cinci over Cleveland guy my whole life, really liked the way they were playing until the recent slump but still think they have enough to win the division. A lot of people are concerned about Chapmans recent struggles but if he can get it going consistently again they are the team to beat in the Central. Phillips is a lot of fun to watch, really pleased they locked him up with an extension.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Yea, reds have a lot of things going for them. I especially like how most of them have a good eye at the plate; that really is a big deal if you watch other teams like the marlins swing at bad pitches. I really think they should work with chapman to pitch a little slower and work on location. But their bullpen is pretty good. The reds do most of the little things right, so they are fun to watch.