SBRforum Staff
    SBRforum Staff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alex Smart: Pirates, Padres Under

Pirates, Padres Under

Game Time: 9/24/2006 4:05:00 PM

With a pair of solid arms on the hill today in San Diego, look for the Pirates and Padres to play a low-scoring affair.

Zach Duke, the Pirates' starting pitcher here tonight against the San Diego Padres, is currently in the best form of his current campaign, and has allowed only five earned runs in his last four starts spanning 30 innings.

His pitching opponent, Jake Peavy, is always capable of pitching a top notch performance and has only allowed six ERs runs in his last five home starts in 35 plus innings of stellar work. Look for and expect a very low scoring pitching duel in the pitcher friendly environment of Petco Park.

Play: Pirates-Padres Under
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 07-21-15 at 03:50 PM. Reason: link does not work

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the over in this game myself.

I feel that peavy will give up a few runs really early in this game. We all know that Duke will give up his fair share as well. Both pens will give up there fair share as well.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan
    I like the over in this game myself.

I feel that peavy will give up a few runs really early in this game. We all know that Duke will give up his fair share as well. Both pens will give up there fair share as well.
    That game was last night bud. And I did have the over 7 +109 myself, but it was never even close. 2-1 final. Guess you went out and partied pretty hard after Bonds broke the NL home run record after all

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

this post was made today too I see.

Today, 09:38 AM #1
    SBRforum Staffi sure didn't go over.
    That goes to show you how much i've been paying attention to bases on the weekends