showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    Well now. I hit my first first inning wager. I'm off to a good start! Way to go Marlins

Kick back,feet up, beer in one hand, food in the other, $$$$$ ringing in the ears, ahhhhhh the days of summer! Gotta love um!

dfinn21
    dfinn21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I've noticed some people post -1 run lines. I was wondering what sites allow you to make this wager and buy half a run.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know about that, but Florida is pouring gasoline on the Cubs backs. If nothing else we will create a nation of doubters. guys who will fade the big chalk. It's the only way to make money consistently in MLB wagering

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

ck
    way to go...Cubs will come back...if not today they will win on saturday or on sunday...no way the Marlins sweep the Cubs at home...

edit:
    well forget about the Cubs today...they are almost toast...unless we see another Marlins bullpen implosion...
    Last edited by peterpan19; 05-01-09 at 02:43 PM.

cocknocker

Exactly. The Marlins bullpen is horrid. The young kid is pitching well today!

peterpan19

dfinn21
    I know pinny allows it and a few other non us books too...dont know if a us book does...?

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

CK like the picks today.. didn't get on till late... but was able to jump on the fish team total over 3.. i thought that was a gift at -120...

CK if you don't want to go to hawaii , but are still looking for a vacation similar to what you would get in Mexico.. you should try Puerto Rico.. Its a great place to stay and the beaches there are amazing... plus it being one of our territories it's really easy to get in and out...

Idawg357
    Idawg357's Avatar Become A Pro!

ck u the man sun i hit dat marlin 1st 5 inn and 1st in holla!

Idawg357
    Idawg357's Avatar Become A Pro!

ey CK u eva hit a big parlay like that 1 u have posted?

cocknocker

Sure plenty of times Idawg357.

kmarinouofm, nice avatar. Yeah Peurto Rico does sound like a good time. I may have to run that one by the Missus.

kmarinouofm

thanks man.. it took me forever to figure out how to do my avatar..

What do you think about the royals +1.5 -130 today? i just have a hunch..and KC hasn't won 3 in a row since.. jeez i don't know..

peterpan19

ck
    well ... looks like the Marlins bullpen blew it again...

ever thought about costa rica ?... really nice too...

kmarinouofm

oops just realized you like Min -1.5 heavy ... sorry for the dumb question

kmarinouofm

adding bmore vs Toronto over 9.. Both these teams can hit.. and you got to love the over anytime 2 AL East teams play each other..

kmarinouofm

ok am i missing something San Diego team total over 3.5 today guys??? I am jumping all over that game...

Also going to take San Diego for a small CK play...

overdose.fR
    overdose.fR's Avatar Become A Pro!

[quote=cocknocker;1800070]Good question, I am starting my thing today. I will not play any of them that are over -120 for one to score with the vigorish. Meaning that if the line is over -120, then I am playing it flat and just taking my crumbs from the win instead of getting crazy with it. I did not know what kind of influence i would have over the public with respect to my system, and the lines are WAY higher than I have ever seen them since I released it.

CK, what do you mean by playing it flat? can you give me un exemple?

peterpan19

looks like the Cubs blow it right back...

Jimbo42
    Jimbo42's Avatar Become A Pro!

[quote=overdose.fR;1801082]
    Good question, I am starting my thing today. I will not play any of them that are over -120 for one to score with the vigorish. Meaning that if the line is over -120, then I am playing it flat and just taking my crumbs from the win instead of getting crazy with it. I did not know what kind of influence i would have over the public with respect to my system, and the lines are WAY higher than I have ever seen them since I released it.

Hey homie, what CK means is instead of playing 120 dollars to win 100 dollars.... He'll bet it as a "flat" 100 bucks which will pay him $83.33... in other words... he will only risk that 100 dollars rather than go crazy with risking 140 to win just 100 for example... he's taking some of his risk off the table...

GL bro

peterpan19

I really hope that the Marlins only get 1 run here for all the guys on the RL...but I dont feel like anyone should win here...

ok Cubs win it 8-6...but they were more than lucky to win here...

Jimbo42

Just booked:
    Angels +125

Been liking this game from the start... Feel Pettite may be a bit off today...
    Public on Yankees.. moved the line up to -155 and they bought back down to -145... I like that late movement...

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

my parlay for tonight is
    miami -5
    tampa +1.5
    any comments?

peterpan19

jimbo
    I also thóught about the Angels...but it just missed the cut...but I think its still a good pick...

GL

Jimbo42

Peter,
    yea, Angels getting in a bit of a groove right now...You are a BIG Cubs fan aren't you...that's kewl! i guess the pimp never got to you, huh?

peterpan19

jimbo
    well I am not such a huge Cubs fan...I just would like to see them win another world series one day...

and yeah the pimp...well we made some kind of a deal ...so its cool right now (but you never know for how long)... but only bc I didnt have to speak to him directly (bc I cannot guarantee for anything if I see him again)...only spoke with his wife and his deputy (well another pimp, but not the big one)...to be continued

funny story...sometimes I see him in his big Audi A8 and I am only driving a BMW 1 series...so he tries to be faster than me...but since he cant drive I always get away...guess money cant buy everything...

Ringo
    Ringo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1119

Quote Originally Posted by peterpan19 View Post
    jimbo
    well I am not such a huge Cubs fan...I just would like to see them win another world series one day...

and yeah the pimp...well we made some kind of a deal ...so its cool right now (but you never know for how long)... but only bc I didnt have to speak to him directly (bc I cannot guarantee for anything if I see him again)...only spoke with his wife and his deputy (well another pimp, but not the big one)...to be continued

funny story...sometimes I see him in his big Audi A8 and I am only driving a BMW 1 series...so he tries to be faster than me...but since he cant drive I always get away...guess money cant buy everything...
    Another?

MrMannix
    Hey, hey, what da ya say!
    MrMannix's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1779

Have a great time on your vacation, CK! Looking forward to your political thread- will come in to visit.
    Gettin back into action again after getting a legit job which took my focus off of playing the games.

DERBY VALUE PLAY:
    Heard that the early money is coming in on Pioneer of the Nile- his last race out he won. The place horse was Chocolate Candy who went off the board in that race at 5/2. Now Chocolate Candy is on the board at 20 to 1. That is a good value for a horse that can hang with one of the supposed favorites of this race.
    Other good value picks to possibly throw in with either Pioneer of the Nile or another low odds horse are:
    Mr. Hot Stuff 30 to 1
    Papa Clem 20 to 1

This being said- this is a crap shoot with 20 horses in the feild and maybe sloppy conditions with rain in the forecast. Playin this race is like playing the lottery-"for entertainment purposes only"- do small amount exactas and trifectas with value picks and hope for the unexpected.
    GL to all the CK Mafia.

peterpan19

ringo

yes...they are partners or something like that...but the other one is only a small fish compared to the big one...I am not afraid to speak to pimps or scumbags like that... but they can be very mad at you sometimes...I mean I knew that one prostitute that worked for him and when she wanted to work for someone else he was a real asshole, but thats what you expect from a pimp right ?...btw her new boss is ok, still a pimp but ok in my book, one of the "good" ones if you can say that...

anyway GL with your games today...

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

ahh yes - wind blowing out + citizens bank + chan ho park = homeruns

peterpan19

Markakis homered to right...and Baltimore leads 2-0

Cassidy
    Cassidy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo42
    Quote Originally Posted by overdose.fR
    Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker
    Good question, I am starting my thing today. I will not play any of them that are over -120 for one to score with the vigorish. Meaning that if the line is over -120, then I am playing it flat and just taking my crumbs from the win instead of getting crazy with it. I did not know what kind of influence i would have over the public with respect to my system, and the lines are WAY higher than I have ever seen them since I released it.
    Hey homie, what CK means is instead of playing 120 dollars to win 100 dollars.... He'll bet it as a "flat" 100 bucks which will pay him $83.33... in other words... he will only risk that 100 dollars rather than go crazy with risking 140 to win just 100 for example... he's taking some of his risk off the table...

GL bro

hey Jimbo, i think he meant if the line is OVER -120, he will play it flat. This is, ie. the line -121 he will play flat, 100 to win 100/1.21. I understand so, if the line is not over -120 (-120 or <-120), ie. -118, he will play 118 to win 100. I think thats the difference when he points out the OVER/UNDER -120 nuance.

Please correct me if im wrong.
    Last edited by Cassidy; 05-01-09 at 06:34 PM.

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry for the late post, 1 puck play,

Car/Bos over 5.5

Good luck all

Ringo

GL to you to peterpan

Whats up with the rain delay in detroit? Anyone know if or when they gonna start it?

Ringo

oh nevermind, its starting

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    oh nevermind, its starting
    time to drill pavano

Dexter
    Update your status

Twins-1.5 +115 HEAVY
    very encouraging to see you heavy on a run line like that which i concur with. thats not usually your style which says a lot about the play.

First 12345 Last