eagleshot
    eagleshot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Pirates ALL DAY!

So yes.. I'm taking the Pirates all day tonight.

Why? Because I feel like it, that's why!

First off, the Twins suck my balls! They are coming into this game with an awful pitcher in Hendriks. This guy has failed to get into the 6th inning in his last 4 outings. He has also let up 19 runs in the last 16 innings he has pitched. Where I come from... That's called YOU SUCK ASS!

Pittsburgh has had themselves the best start since, well.. Last season. When they decided to pack it in at the all-star break and continue being the worst franchise in the history of major league baseball. Well, it's not the all-star break yet, so let's cross our fingers and hope these blow hards come to play!

James Mcdonald - A nice little pitcher. Has had 8 quality starts in his last 10 outings. He has also not let up more than 3 runs in his last 10 games (Hendriks, take note of that ) He has only let up 6 runs in his last 34 innings. Where I come from... That's just PISSA!

So, most days -150 is a little to much. Not in this case. Let's sail with the Pirates tonight. Or else I will be walking the plank!

TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

I have learned today if a game looks one way like this game does. Pit should roll here. If it looks like that go other way cuz dumb sh1t will happen. I learned my lesson today in Cards game.

So im going twins just bcuz it looks like Pitt should win easily. So im going george costanza on this mofo.

Twins all day

eagleshot

LOL... I hear you on that! I liked the Dodgers today, they gave me a migraine headache taking him out in the 8th. Damn it! Baseball is so friggin unpredictable... Still playing Pitt strong! Good luck my man!

eagleshot

That plank is getting smaller... But, it's the Pirates.. Let's wait !

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

James McDonald has been one of the better pitchers in the NL thus far.

eagleshot

Yes sir he has...

eagleshot

We cashed in! YAY! I will be back tomorrow with more sarcastic insight on my best play.