PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    twizz tried and you refused because he stopped posting in the thread. you have more excuses than i did with my ex wives.

i knew my first ex dated for 7 years got married then she threw me out a month later moved in with another chick 2 months after that lived with her for 3 years still banged my wife and her the whole time never mind other chicks on the side between both of them.

my 2nd ex wife was the best woman EVER for me never cheated on her till 3 weeks after being married then had a full blown relationship with another woman and her at the same time when she found out she left me. if she would take me back i would run back in a heartbeat but unfortunately she cant forget what i did but we are great friends till this day we have an awesome son together so it was well worth it because he is here. damn ive had a lot of women have you even reached double digits yet???
    So let me get this straight... you are bragging about cheating on your wives? Seriously? You're a douche. If you want to fukk around so much, don't get married. Christ. People like you are the reason STDs are so rampant, and frankly, you deserve all of them.

I mean honestly, even if we were friends and you told me this I'd think you are a fukkin prikk. What kind of guy cheats on someone 3 weeks into a marriage? That just shows your will power is non existent.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    So let me get this straight... you are bragging about cheating on your wives? Seriously? You're a douche. If you want to fukk around so much, don't get married. Christ. People like you are the reason STDs are so rampant, and frankly, you deserve all of them.
    i was your age young and dumb and having lots of fun brother no stds here dont regret one thing i did to the first ex wife she could die tomm and id be the happiest man on the planet. the other one i kick myself in the ass everyday for what i did to her i cant change it just learn from it.

but then again im the one who is man enough to take care of his kids unlike you who had to send your ex to the clinic for an abortion

PickWinnerAllDay

i was your age young and dumb and having lots of fun brother no stds here dont regret one thing i did to the first ex wife she could die tomm and id be the happiest man on the planet. the other one i kick myself in the ass everyday for what i did to her i cant change it just learn from it.

but then again im the one who is man enough to take care of his kids unlike you who had to send your ex to the clinic for an abortion
    Unreal. Funny, I'm man enough that if I got married tomorrow I could go a full month without fukking another woman. Unbelievable. Didn't you say you were 5''7? You walk around in life like you're napoleon, so insecure you have to cheat constantly on the person you're with. I feel bad for you.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    The Days of Our Lives or the Young and the Restless?
    heh, couldn't have said it better myself

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Unreal. Funny, I'm man enough that if I got married tomorrow I could go a full month without fukking another woman. Unbelievable. Didn't you say you were 5''7? You walk around in life like you're napoleon, so insecure you have to cheat constantly on the person you're with. I feel bad for you.
    how would you know how i walk around making assumptions kerry???

you would go a whole month without ******* your wife also far from insecure buddy.. you are one to talk mr ive got bigger arms then you, im going to make more money than you eventually, give it up

PickWinnerAllDay

how would you know how i walk around making assumptions kerry???

you would go a whole month without ******* your wife also far from insecure buddy.. you are one to talk mr ive got bigger arms then you, im going to make more money than you eventually, give it up
    Right. Last girl I was with we did twice a day. I guess if I were as cool as you, I would have fukked her at night and then found someone else to play hide the pickle with during the day. That is how real men handle their business! FUKK YEAH! You're insecure buddy, simple as that.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Right. Last girl I was with we did twice a day. I guess if I were as cool as you, I would have fukked her at night and then found someone else to play hide the pickle with during the day. That is how real men handle their business! FUKK YEAH! You're insecure buddy, simple as that.
    hey dont knock it till you have tried it

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

in one of your previous posts you were praising one of your friends who was in triple digits----- can you say hypocrite???

PickWinnerAllDay

in one of your previous posts you were praising one of your friends who was in triple digits----- can you say hypocrite???
    uh yeah, the guy never got married dipshit, nor was he ever in relationships. Moron.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

doesnt prevent him from getting std's does it dipshit???

read your post 36 top of the page

PickWinnerAllDay

doesnt prevent him from getting std's does it dipshit???

read your post 36 top of the page
    Wow.

You really are mentally challenged. This is starting to become sad.

There is a BIG, BIG difference between having one night stands and cheating on your wife of 3 weeks. If you can't see the HUGE, HUGE, HUGE colossal difference, then you shouldn't even be allowed to leave your house because you're endangering others.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

lol.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

when it comes to std's dipshit doesnt matter whether its cheating on your wife or one night stands he could still get them and pass them on to his next one night stand. are you that stupid that you cant see that logic

showtiime
    Update your status

guys can i print my d.o.b & full name here?

maybe my route to & from work?

sharing is caring

PickWinnerAllDay

when it comes to std's dipshit doesnt matter whether its cheating on your wife or one night stands he could still get them and pass them on to his next one night stand. are you that stupid that you cant see that logic
    Not sure where you've been the last 5 decades, but this isn't the 60's. People who fukk random chicks each night wear condoms.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    guys can i print my d.o.b & full name here?

maybe my route to & from work?

sharing is caring
    I am finding it hilarious he thought it necessary to tell everyone he is an adulterous little douche.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

lets see which is worse im in 2 relationships at the same time and just sleeping with those 2 women or im a single man sleeping with 15 different women a month

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

and you wear condoms everytime???? they dont break ever??? gimme a break kerry

PickWinnerAllDay

lets see which is worse im in 2 relationships at the same time and just sleeping with those 2 women or im a single man sleeping with 15 different women a month
    The first because you're breaking vows you piece of shit.

Why do you think people get married? You can't even keep your vows for 3 weeks. What kind of piece of shit are you? I seriously hope you are trolling and you made that up.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

nope dead serious. why do people get married you are right. thats why the divorce rate is 50% in this country im the only one doing it women are worse than men believe me dont leave me alone with your girl or wife i will send her home with plenty of new tricks to teach you

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Give us some fade dickweenersinmouthalldaybecauseyourgay.

PickWinnerAllDay

nope dead serious. why do people get married you are right. thats why the divorce rate is 50% in this country im the only one doing it women are worse than men believe me dont leave me alone with your girl or wife i will send her home with plenty of new tricks to teach you

Just so you know, you piece of shit, breaking your vows and cheating after 3 weeks is something you will see in a soap opera. Real life people don't do it. You are an epic piece of shit. Congrats.

I mean honestly... the wedding so fresh on your mind and you just go fukk some whore. Unreal.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

i took o15 lies for $5000.

kerry delivered with 50.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    i took o15 lies for $5000.

kerry delivered with 50.

How many of your life savings in cans did you bet, homeless bitch?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Just so you know, you piece of shit, breaking your vows and cheating after 3 weeks is something you will see in a soap opera. Real life people don't do it. You are an epic piece of shit. Congrats.

I mean honestly... the wedding so fresh on your mind and you just go fukk some whore. Unreal.
    shit happens im not proud of what happened with the 2nd ex wife and i said i regret it everyday but i cant change it so i just move on and learn from the mistake. see im a real person and admit my faults and learn from my mistakes. i suppose no one on this forum has ever cheated on his wife. get into the real world pwad its a harsh place and its do or die. not the fairy tale world you live in. im glad i got you angry you think you are better than everyone here. no matter how much of a scumbag i have been im a GREAT father something you dont know about. when you get out of law school and are working 80 hours a week and missing your kids games and practices i was there for everything. you think the world is easy its not and when you find that out you can thank me for smacking you in the face with that reality. when you leave for work before your wife gets up and get home after she is sleeping someone else will be pleasing her because you want to be the big shot. you really have no idea how the real world works.

showtiime
    Update your status

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    This guy giving life advice.

36, no college degree, no job, twice divorced, can't stay true to marriage vows for 3 weeks and hes giving life advice.

Listen, all about the $$$... if I was going to take life advice on a gambling forum, you'd be the absolute LAST person I'd take it from. There are plenty of people your age here who managed to get married and not start screwing another girl seconds into the marriage. Maybe I should listen to them if I want to know how its done.

Dumb ass. You actually think you're qualified and justified to talk about how I am going to neglect kids that I don't even have yet.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

This guy giving life advice.

36, no college degree, no job, twice divorced, can't stay true to marriage vows for 3 weeks and hes giving life advice.

Listen, all about the $$$... if I was going to take life advice on a gambling forum, you'd be the absolute LAST person I'd take it from. There are plenty of people your age here who managed to get married and not start screwing another girl seconds into the marriage. Maybe I should listen to them if I want to know how its done.

Dumb ass. You actually think you're qualified and justified to talk about how I am going to neglect kids that I don't even have yet.
    seen it tooo many times because im usually banging the wife while the man is working neglecting her and the kids. im more qualified than you know stop saying im 36! im 38 damn do what you like and listen to who you like. you arent cut out for chicago kid you should stay in hick tennessee that lifestyle suits you a little bit better than living in a big city. you couldnt cut it in new york

PickWinnerAllDay

seen it tooo many times because im usually banging the wife while the man is working neglecting her and the kids. im more qualified than you know stop saying im 36! im 38 damn do what you like and listen to who you like. you arent cut out for chicago kid you should stay in hick tennessee that lifestyle suits you a little bit better than living in a big city. you couldnt cut it in new york
    I'm not going to marry gutter trash that associates with people like you, trust me. Any legitimate woman can take one look at you and know you are a scum. Any woman dumb enough to marry or sleep with you isn't one I'd be interested in.

You're kind of pointless to respond to. Nothing gets through to you and you walk away from every conversation thinking you accomplished anything but embarrassment of yourself.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I'm not going to marry gutter trash that associates with people like you, trust me. Any legitimate woman can take one look at you and know you are a scum. Any woman dumb enough to marry or sleep with you isn't one I'd be interested in.

You're kind of pointless to respond to. Nothing gets through to you and you walk away from every conversation thinking you accomplished anything but embarrassment of yourself.
    you would be surprised at some of the tail ive had. it doesnt have to be me that would do it. your next door neighbor, mailman, ups, fedex, and any other man will.

you neglect her and someone else gives her the attention that you dont. when it happens remember all about the $$$$ told you so

PickWinnerAllDay

you would be surprised at some of the tail ive had. it doesnt have to be me that would do it. your next door neighbor, mailman, ups, fedex, and any other man will.

you neglect her and someone else gives her the attention that you dont. when it happens remember all about the $$$$ told you so
    The funnier thing is that you think I neglect my women.

I can make dumb assumptions too. Maybe you abuse puppies. Asshole.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

The funnier thing is that you think I neglect my women.

I can make dumb assumptions too. Maybe you abuse puppies. Asshole.
    the funny thing is you think im talking about now i keep saying when you are working 80 hours a week look into your oh so promising future that you say that you have. lawyers dont work 9-5 especially entry level right out of law school you will be working 80-100 hours a week then you will want to move up the ladder and put those hours in till you are in your 50's

ask any top lawyer if they saw their childrens games or practices and 99 out of 100 will tell you no

PickWinnerAllDay

the funny thing is you think im talking about now i keep saying when you are working 80 hours a week look into your oh so promising future that you say that you have. lawyers dont work 9-5 especially entry level right out of law school you will be working 80-100 hours a week then you will want to move up the ladder and put those hours in till you are in your 50's

ask any top lawyer if they saw their childrens games or practices and 99 out of 100 will tell you no
    Cool story, bro.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

HI KERRY!!!!!!!

Found your baby picture pal....such a cutie

First 123 Last