Betpoints: 5082

thursday bases

Favorites (25-28)(-9.18)
    Underdogs (26-22)(+10.35)
    Runlines (2-5)(-2.85)
    Totals (7-2)(+4.65)
    Parlays (7-8)(+1.15)

Overall (67-65)(+4.12)

Went a little crazy and played 8 games yesterday, but I managed to go 4-4 and pick up 0.67 units. I won both favs which is unusual for me, went 1-3 with my dogs which I have done well with, lost my only runline and won my only total. Did not win much, but I will take it.

Parlay risking 1 unit to win 1.36 units

Dodgers vs San Diego
    Yankees vs LA Angels

San Diego has a decent record, but all that was early. They have come back down to earth and have started their losing ways. We all know the Dodgers can pound the ball and they are 6-0 at home. That is all I need to know. As much as I hate the Yankees, they are the right choice tonight. Burnett when he is on is great and I get the feeling the Yankee bats are going to explode tonight. I see a homerun fest for the Yanks as they hit at least four tonight for an easy win.

St Louis -118 vs Washington…………..Don’t know much about this guy Boggs pitching for the cards, but I do know that Cabrera sucks for the Nats and St Louis should have no problem outscoring the Nats in this game. Nats can hit as well and might put up some runs, but just not enough.

Over 10 (-120) St Louis/Washington…………..Just goes hand in hand with my above play. If I am right on the Cards, I will be right on the total.

Florida +104 vs Cubs…………Florida went from everybody saying they will win the NL East to they just got off to a lucky start. Now that they snapped that losing streak at the Mets, it is time for another winning streak. I just like the chemistry of this team. Cubs not what people think. Big pitching advantage for the fish in this one. Plus you never know which Cubs team will show up. I will take my chances with the dog here.

Milwaukee -115 vs Arizona……………I think Milwaukee is very under-rated. They seem to be in the thick of things every year. Not many people pay much attention to them. With Suppan pitching at home and having a three game winning streak vs a team who is only playing its fourth road game this season, I see much value with the Brewcrew in this one.

Texas -118 vs Oakland…………Texas and their offense at home is so much better than on the road. I just have to take Texas at only -118 and their bats at home. Just feels like a good deal to me.

Six more bets today and it is a fairly light schedule. I don’t care. I am off work and don’t have much to do, so why not gamble??

Good Luck Everybody!!

Vonnegut
    Vonnegut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck, love the Rangers today against the lefty.