bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Betting OAKLAND A'S AS A DONK PLAY TONIGHT

I think la is due to win for there pitcher for the first time this year but i just donked and went with the home team $393 to win $300 on oakland as i cant see how the dodgers score any runs tonight against this pitcher

also played $50 on the over 7.5 because the under 7.5 seems too easy.........

My two plays are a's ml and over 7.5

show me the $
    Update your status
    show me the $'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 230

i think milone will give up more than 4 runs tonight!

TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Im on Oak and under too. Dont know if thats good for u. But i hope i didnt jinx u. I have a tendance to do that.

Frank-King
    Frank-King's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7167

Dodgers for me

bradleysnyder

I hate to count my chicks before they hatch,but oakland was straight $$$$$$ Tonight....Good luck on the dodgers coming back down 2 runs with 4 innings left.The team who can not score and is just AWFUL against teams in this spot is DONE!!!!!!Thank you dodgers for donking away that play and allowing bases to get loaded and 2 runs to score off of that 1 play.Thats what is going to win this game tonight for oakland.Dodgers wont score 4 runs and win this game.Almost impossible against the A'S stellar pitching staff.Thank you oak!

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by Frank-King View Post
    Dodgers for me
    You mean losing side for you???????sorry i couldnt help myself.The dodgers are on a BIG SLIDE right now and i think its going to get worse before it gets better....14 in a row retired by milone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAN U SAY E-Z MUNY!!!!!!!

TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Man the dodgers offense is horrible. That cant hit this guy. Wow. Does anybody know how the dodgers still in 1st place. They have sh1ty offense without kemp. Thier pitching is overratted i think. And some how u u keep checking the standings and they are in 1st.