remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

what do people think of Paul leiner play tonight?

I know this is wrong section but I'll give his plays away in question!!! It's because I want people from here to respond.

So...

reds
    rangers
    OVER in NBA match.

I won't tell you unit sizes but he lost with his biggest unit size on last over in NBA game. What do people think of this matchup going over 192 or 193??? This puzzles me and I don't know enough about NBA, I thought last game was pointing entirely to the OVER but it lost

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

none of them interest me

remeedella

you have no explanation, that means nothing

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

If basketball totals "puzzle" you then don't bet it... Plenty of mlb tonight . Don't bet bball just because it's the finals and you feel like you have to

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by remeedella View Post
    I know this is wrong section but I'll give his plays away in question!!! It's because I want people from here to respond.

So...

reds
    rangers
    OVER in NBA match.

I won't tell you unit sizes but he lost with his biggest unit size on last over in NBA game. What do people think of this matchup going over 192 or 193??? This puzzles me and I don't know enough about NBA, I thought last game was pointing entirely to the OVER but it lost
    NBA overs have been hitting. However, I think the lines are too sharp so I don't bother myself with it. Think about it: the NBA finals (especially with the whole LeBron/Durant buzz) is one of the most highly viewed sporting events right now; that means Vegas is putting even effort into getting 50/50 action on both sides.

Coin Flip = No Edge

remeedella

well most often majority public will touch the over and last game it was over almost 80% on over. Didn't hit. Vegas was talking about it being more defensive, laid back and tougher game, etc. Which was true but people were telling me these teams were walking , not running and really putting no effort or something like that. The thing is, this game has same line as last game pretty much! That game could have been a fluke and this game may have more action, 192-193 was previous line