taxe91
    taxe91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Red Sox/Marlins Under 9?

Both of these pitchers (Buerhle vs Buchholz) matched up against each other last week with the total set at 8 and the final result was 2-1 to the red sox. Do you think the familiarity + the addition of a DH for this game will be enough to send the total over 9?

I have a lot of confidence in my man Buchholz with his changeup in full control and the new addition of a splitter hes been developing over the season. Buerhle on the other hand has one of the best interleague records in history, which I realise doesnt count for much but its a fun stat to throw in there.

Thoughts?

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

tough call here/as you said bucholz is lights out lately but buehrle had won 10 interleagues in a row until last game /im gonna layoff /my thinking today/hamels due for a big statement game/verlander is 15-2 in interleague /santana likes home 3-1 w/1.03era this yr./maybe harang and peavy /gl

Primet76
    Primet76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Not a bad play but the DH is a factor as is Fenway. Also, look at MB's career stats in Fenway where he has about a 5 ERA. I played the Boston ML instead.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13569

Quote Originally Posted by Primet76 View Post
    Not a bad play but the DH is a factor as is Fenway. Also, look at MB's career stats in Fenway where he has about a 5 ERA. I played the Boston ML instead.
    Solid info!

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

FYI wind is blowing out.

taxe91

good info guys I actually laid off too. I will probably play the sox ML assuming I can get a good price in live betting

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13569

One way or another, even if you would've ended up cashing you wouldn't want to have to do it from here.

taxe91

true that. i couldve got the price i was waiting for on the sox ML when the marlins went up 2-0, but my book hasnt got the live market up yet

hopefully it gets up by the 3rd inning