MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia
    MagicDiceFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!

MagicDiceFlow Special Play for Monday 06/18

Hey guys, I dug up an interesting angle/stat that resulted in me making a play on White Sox Over 4.5 Team Total today. I'm not restarting the Pound the Book plays until later next month but this play looks very interesting indeed.

While looking over the White Sox's recent performance, one would be weary of taking the over 4.5 TT, given their recent offensive struggles. However, if you take a look at a similar situation last month, this might make this a strong play. Last month in May, the Sox came back from a similar long road trip and faced divisional rivals KC and Twins. During this 6 game homestand, the Sox averaged an amazing 9.0 runs PER GAME....they scored over 9 runs in four straight games during that homestand! I believe this upcoming matchup against the Cubs will have a similar feel to it.

Also, the weather today predicts a gusty 15-25mph wind with a heat index of 94. This is a great spot for a White Sox Over 4.5 ..........BOL Everyone!

alta
    alta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10353

Game Total opened at 8', now at 9.
    Any opinion on the Over 9 for the game as well?

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by alta View Post
    Game Total opened at 8', now at 9.
    Any opinion on the Over 9 for the game as well?
    I trust the Sox offense much more than the Cubs. Also the Cubs played a big national TV game last night.

breakingbad
    breakingbad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3020

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDiceFlow View Post
    Hey guys, I dug up an interesting angle/stat that resulted in me making a play on White Sox Over 4.5 Team Total today. I'm not restarting the Pound the Book plays until later next month but this play looks very interesting indeed.

While looking over the White Sox's recent performance, one would be weary of taking the over 4.5 TT, given their recent offensive struggles. However, if you take a look at a similar situation last month, this might make this a strong play. Last month in May, the Sox came back from a similar long road trip and faced divisional rivals KC and Twins. During this 6 game homestand, the Sox averaged an amazing 9.0 runs PER GAME....they scored over 9 runs in four straight games during that homestand! I believe this upcoming matchup against the Cubs will have a similar feel to it.

Also, the weather today predicts a gusty 15-25mph wind with a heat index of 94. This is a great spot for a White Sox Over 4.5 ..........BOL Everyone!

thanks MDF! what are you putting on it?

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by breakingbad View Post
    thanks MDF! what are you putting on it?
    I have a dime to win $900 on it.

Wager Type : Team Total
    Wager Status : PendingRisk / To Win Amount : 1,000.00 / 909.09(USD)
    Accepted : 6/18/2012 2:52PM - PST

Sport / Period : MLB Baseball / Game
    Selection : Chicago White Sox6/18/2012 5:10:01PM - (PST)
    Team Total Over4½-110
    Pitchers : M. Garza - R - Must Pitch / Z. Stewart - R - Must Pitch

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35447

good luck dude, taking the over in this game

exshot
    Update your status
    exshot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

I was leaning towards Cubs TT as well..The sox pitcher has a bad ERA history against them.

Pin Fish
    Pin Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13609

Quote Originally Posted by exshot View Post
    I was leaning towards Cubs TT as well..The sox pitcher has a bad ERA history against them.
    you mean liker Garza's 36.0 ERA....

Matt Garza, RHP
    2012 stats
    71.1 Innings Pitched 24.1
    2-5 Wins-Losses 1-1
    4.04 Earned Run Average 5.18
    21 Walks 4
    66 Strikeouts 15
    98 Pitches Per Start 0.0
    Career vs. opponent
    32.1 Innings Pitched 1.0
    1-3 Wins-Losses 0-0
    4.73 Earned Run Average 36.00

Zach Stewart,
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-16-14 at 02:14 PM.

BigJohnny
    BigJohnny's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like the magic ran out, should have knew sh1t was going to go down when you're betting 1K/play and your bankroll is at what? 12K?

Shouldn't have blindly tailed, o wellz.

WiiSports
    WiiSports's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bro, I know you had that lucky 200 to 12K streak and all, but you're not high rolling enough to be laying down 1K a play, you're going to be broke at the pace you going. Bankroll management sonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

msetai
    msetai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1366

^ how do you know how much $$$ he has?

WiiSports

not enough to be rolling out 1K plays.

This how Vegas takes us, even the best of us. We get hot and think we're unstoppable, and that is our folly. This guy said he was going to cash out and come back in a month, not even a day later he's back.

Just some food for thought.

I mean bro, I like your plays and sh1t, but I just don't wanna see you give the books back their money and then some.

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

The biggest risk is when you start to expose your plays public forum. The extra dopamine you get from the attaboys when you're hot and the joy from helping others win ADDS to the overall thrill of gambling. Problem is, forum has a short, jealous, petty mentality. The danger comes from letting the forum's need for a winner and fast cash influence your capping. The drive to publicly succeed drives you to easier plays like favorites and overs, where you might have passed or taken sharper plays if simply money managing your account in private.

I'd say fukk all y'all and retire from the forum a champ.
    Points Awarded:

Smutbucket gave Hangoverblack 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

moshi
    moshi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3525

Quote Originally Posted by WiiSports View Post

This how Vegas takes us, even the best of us. We get hot and think we're unstoppable, and that is our folly. This guy said he was going to cash out and come back in a month, not even a day later he's back.

I mean bro, I like your plays and sh1t, but I just don't wanna see you give the books back their money and then some.
    Yeah, I was wondering about that too. Big loss on this game.

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by WiiSports View Post

Already cashed a payout and booked a 10k profit pal. Even after the payout, still had a couple of dimes in the account. When you've turned $200 into $12k, go 22-5 for the month, posted all your plays along the way and helped other posters on this forum profit, then you can speak. No one said anything about unstoppable, just another play that I capped.

I certainly dont need lessons in bankroll management from a ghost poster whose never posted any plays.

WiiSports

degenerates bro. This guy going to be the next JJgold laying down massive bankroll % on plays. Hits a couple lucky parlays are thinks he's god.

Just trying to help out bro, no need to get all defensive and sh1t. If you think you're god enough to lay down 1K plays, be my guest.

And quite trying to sh1t around like you're some sort of Billy Walters. Chumps who have extra 'dimes' laying around don't make threads about banging out a lucky parlays from $200 bucks.

You ran into one and you think you're fukkin God, and that my friend, is why Vegas always wins in the end.

Unless you have a 100K sitting around, you need 2 lrn bankroll management.

And no my friend, bankroll management isn't busting out 200 bucks into 12K on parlays. lmaol

MagicDiceFlow
    blinded by nostalgia

You obviously havent been following the thread. The bulk of that run were single plays, not parlays you idiot. For every straight play , there will be a parlay for 1/10 amount of the straight play. I've been capping and betting offshore since 1997(had accounts with the early WWTS,WSEX, CRIS ) when you were still in your mother's stroller, so again, dont need any advice from you.

WiiSports

Calm yo titties son, nobody is attacking your capping abilities.

By the looks of your thread, minus the parlays, you're making 10+% bankroll plays on your 'regular' plays. Unless you're umping the game or have insider info on someone paying off someone, 10+% bankroll plays are going to get you fukking buried kid.

I'm just trying to help bruh, ain't saying you can't cap, just saying you're a dipsh1t if you think you know 2 sh1ts about bankroll management.

You made $200 into $12k, you went on a 22-0 run, so the fuk what? You're laying down 10+% per play and you think you're going to be profitable? Just looking at the thread, the more you win, the more you bet, always hovering around that 10%/play mark. Just can't get enough of that "THANKS 4 THE PLAY BRUZ, POUND THAT BOOK" encouragement huh? FEELS GOOD HUH?