5 star bomb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Wednesday 4/29 Plays.......

Great 3-1 night last night...... Lets keep it rolling

1* - Pirates +190 (5 Dimes)
    2* - Yanks -129 (Matchbook)
    2* - White Sox +110 (Betjam)
    3* - Red Sox -118 (5 Dimes)
    4* - Cubs -113 (Matchbook).... I have taken Cubs every game of this series, I simply dont think they are getting credit for the depth that they have. Doug Davis is nothing special and Demp hasnt been as good as last year so far but it seems like 1 inning here and there keeps getting to him. I think he regains closer to his 08 form in this game vs a VERY aggressive offense. Demp does best when he gets guys fishing for that diving split that he throws so well. Bradley is back in the lineup and looked good last night getting 2 hits in his first start in a long time. He will be hitting from the right side where I feel he is a better overall hitter and with Soriano heating up again I think Cubs offense could pounce on Davis quickly

bill2266
    steelers
    bill2266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

gl today ty for your picks

jellobiafra
    jellobiafra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by 5 star bomb View Post
    4* - Cubs -113 (Matchbook)
    Two posts to express the courage of your conviction on this one. (But only 4*'s?)

Alright already. I'll tail you on the Cubs, but if this one loses it's on you. Hope you can perform under that kind of pressure.

hoop guru
    hoop guru's Avatar Become A Pro!

white sox are going to win but also cover the alternate runline (whitesox -1.5)

gambit718
    gambit718's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by hoop guru View Post
    white sox are going to win but also cover the alternate runline (whitesox -1.5)
    Looks like a coin flip to me...