Big_Slim
    Big_Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

Why do you bet baseball?

Why do we keep betting on baseball?...Its so hard to cap cause you have a bunch of unknown clowns that can ruin your chance of any profit....Yet on the flip side the profits can be HUGE win you do win!

Teams are always switching pitchers so you never know...its a complete coin toss....so knowing this why do you bet baseball???

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5354

I trust that more than International basketball or WNBA.

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

wnba sounds to be the easiest thing to cap, I simply followed a 4-5 team parlay yesterday by dunkel and suggested plays, I lost 1 game by 1 point and everything else won ... :S go figure

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

A few things to help you. Don't bet on shit teams no matter what, just pass. Don't lay more than -140 +/- ever. Look at home dogs first. Never bet on losing streaks or against winning streaks, pass. Always wait for late breaking inside information, without that u have diddly squat period end of the story. Lastly, don't bet and you will never lose, guaranteed. Good luck!

Rone247
    Rone247's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baseball is easy

Big_Slim
    Big_Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by remeedella View Post
    wnba sounds to be the easiest thing to cap, I simply followed a 4-5 team parlay yesterday by dunkel and suggested plays, I lost 1 game by 1 point and everything else won ... :S go figure
    Happens all the time.....i had a 8 team parlay lose by 1 game a few days ago...would've hit for over 5k just from $10...all baseball too!!!!