hezawizard
    hezawizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

need help here

so I got free bet, need to use it and I cant decide what to bet on
    I'm thinking of Giants, or maybe Cards, what you guys think

venture
    venture's Avatar Become A Pro!

If it's a free play I would not lay any juice and would go for a big dog. say you have a 100 free play if you take STL at -166 if you risk your free play you get 60 best case scenario. If you take a dog like Hou +225 your 100 free play gets you 225 and if you loss you technically loss nothing. Personally on a free play I would take more risk. Also if you have a rollover requirement it will be easier to reach it with 225 then 60. Say there is a 6x rollover if you take STL and win you have to bet 10X your bank roll. If you win with Hou you only have to bet less than 3x your bank roll. Houston has a better chance to loss tonight but I think the risk is worth it.
    No one likes a long shot more than a gambler.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the above poster mentioned, I definitely wouldn't use it to lay heavy chalk (like say St. Louis tonight). But you don't necessarily have to take a big dog either. If you feel comfortable taking San Francisco, then go with that. Be warned though, they won't put up many runs tonight.

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

if boston loses I may have to go big on SFO, so I would prefer that game more