InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Was Blanco's catch the best play to ever preserve a perfect game?

Unreal in the situation. Definitely on everyone's mind by the 7th inning. I have no idea though.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

don't know about perfect game but i was at goodens no no against mariners and arod leading off at that time in first at bat of game smoked a ball to center and gerald "ice" williams made an unbelievable catch.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

mike baxter made a spectacular catch in santana's no hitter for the mets and messed up his shoulder crashing into the wall. he is still on the disabled list.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Dwayne Wise snatched a home run ball from going over the wall two years ago in Mark Buerhle's no hitter. That catch saved a run, which is unquestionably more important.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Kenny Rogers perfect game 1994 Rusty Greer made a great full extension diving catch off Rex Hudler in the 9th inning, I was there but only 6 years old I barely remember it

Cant find it on Youtube though but I see it in the highlight packages shown at Rangers games

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Dwayne Wise snatched a home run ball from going over the wall two years ago in Mark Buerhle's no hitter. That catch saved a run, which is unquestionably more important.
    Nice call...I do remember that now that you brought it up. It was a perfect game too.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

FF to 2:00 mark