remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

for all remembering rochtitans

He`s a major scam artist, there was nothing of intelligence going into his plays, pure luck, his little 20-10 streak was nothing and he`s about to meet 20-20 by today, he`s going for 5 losing days in a row and over 8-9 plays down the drain including some of his highest unit picks. Turns out Rochestertitans = http://bettingdude10.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

so you guys never banned his Ip from SBR, he`s back in secrecy trying to scam others into paying him for his picks that he works with the books for.

I`ll stop losing money off him now and gotta work to get it back

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your a retard

remeedella

kk gl with his streak, it`s not going to get better

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35447

agreed roch was always an idiot.

EASY_MONEY72
    2001 WS OF POKER CHAMPION
    EASY_MONEY72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

He was never that good. Not sure why anyone would pay for his picks.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave EASY_MONEY72 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

remeedella

So glad I ran away, gotta work hard to win back losses and he thinks everyone loses time to time and has a losing streak. He`s about to break even and start losing past tonight

bout to lose with braves , lost soccer hard and 2 other plays all today

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11105

I'm not sure why everybody fell in love with him. He had some good runs but once he was losing started over or started a new thread, didn't post prices all the time etc. Just a regular person

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I remember him begging for points. He also was trying to sell his picks here for points. Then apparently he stiffed for points. Now he's scamming for money trying to sell crap picks.

remeedella

you dont wanna know how much I`ve lost consecutively and hes still proud and obnoxious. Buried me, bury him. Keep picking arizona and -1.5 run line when they lose by like 6 + runs, told me I would be wrong about LA Kings winning and then it was 6-1 to win the cup and even my series bet and sweating out that whole night didnt have me break even with how much he keeps losing me.

Shoot on site.

mrk77
    mrk77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8855

You guys are missing out, he's fucken good. Been following him for a while now and really happy about it, he had one losing week and it wasn't much. You guys should stop being miserable and hating the guy but I guess that's a natural reaction when you're jealous GL on your picks guys!

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

i've made a ton following this guy. if it wasnt the miami collapse last night and the 4 runs in the top of the 9th in the yankee game, i would have cashed an extra 9 units on top of the 25 i've made from his picks.
    his record is no lie and posts every play on his twitter account after the game starts.
    he is legit