brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Plays for 6/12/2012

Alright guys. I'm 13-7 last 20 posted plays, let's see if I can keep the hot streak going

Yankees RL -1.5 (+105)
    . CC Sabathia against a terrible starting pitcher is basically like going against to an ATM machine. The Yankees record with him starting against a 4.5+ era pitcher is just astonishing (I want to say they have won about 85% of his starts over the last 2 seasons in those situations). Minor is not just bad, he's horrible and the Yankees offense has been red hot. You could actually play the - 2.5 RL here if you want. This screams of a 13-3 kind of beat down

Brewers - 150.
    Greinke's road numbers are a little concerning but he's actually given up 3 runs or less in 4 out of his 6 road starts. Furthermore, Kansas City's home numbers are just brutal as are their recent results in interleague play. Greinke is getting into a nice rhythm, Milwaukee has played well and they should win this game easily. Play the RL if you want as well

Rockies/As over 10.5. I don't understand what in the world Vegas is doing here. The average game in Coors field has had 12.5 runs this year and this is a matchup of 1 really terrible pitcher in Guthrie vs a guy in Colon who allows a ton of contact. That amount of contact in a huge ballpark where the ball flies just smells like disaster. I expect another 9-6 kind of game

Squirrel Kokomo
    Squirrel Kokomo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

Yankees RL -1.5 (+105)
    . This screams of a 13-3 kind of beat down

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel Kokomo View Post

If you got some balls, you can play the -2.5 or even -3.5 RL there. Especially with it being a road game (extra at bat in the 9th) and the yanks being hot, they should cover

Hell, 5 of Sabathia's 7 wins this year have been by at least 4 runs
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 06-11-12 at 10:53 PM.

taxe91
    taxe91's Avatar Become A Pro!

yanks have no DH, not sure if Ibanez will play in the field twice in a row

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by taxe91 View Post
    yanks have no DH, not sure if Ibanez will play in the field twice in a row

I'm not too worried, they should be able to have plenty of offense against Minor

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

brahma/ better pks. out there i think/what about colby lewis 6-2 in interleague /j.cueto/ bucholz huge game previous/real sleeper i have bet allready in a parlay brad lincoln/pirates gl all

taxe91

I'm not too worried, they should be able to have plenty of offense against Minor
    fair enough, minor has been worse than mediocre this year.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Alright guys. I'm 13-7 last 20 posted plays, let's see if I can keep the hot streak going

Yankees RL -1.5 (+105)
    . CC Sabathia against a terrible starting pitcher is basically like going against to an ATM machine. The Yankees record with him starting against a 4.5+ era pitcher is just astonishing (I want to say they have won about 85% of his starts over the last 2 seasons in those situations). Minor is not just bad, he's horrible and the Yankees offense has been red hot. You could actually play the - 2.5 RL here if you want. This screams of a 13-3 kind of beat down

Brewers - 150.
    Greinke's road numbers are a little concerning but he's actually given up 3 runs or less in 4 out of his 6 road starts. Furthermore, Kansas City's home numbers are just brutal as are their recent results in interleague play. Greinke is getting into a nice rhythm, Milwaukee has played well and they should win this game easily. Play the RL if you want as well

Rockies/As over 10.5. I don't understand what in the world Vegas is doing here. The average game in Coors field has had 12.5 runs this year and this is a matchup of 1 really terrible pitcher in Guthrie vs a guy in Colon who allows a ton of contact. That amount of contact in a huge ballpark where the ball flies just smells like disaster. I expect another 9-6 kind of game
    Waiting for these plays to appear on your spreadsheet

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    brahma/ better pks. out there i think/what about colby lewis 6-2 in interleague /j.cueto/ bucholz huge game previous/real sleeper i have bet allready in a parlay brad lincoln/pirates gl all

Arizona is the pick in that rangers game, they're red hot and Ian Kennedy is rounding into form
    Cleveland is far too good on the road for me to back Cinci at home at such a high price
    Pirates are a good pick as well

TheBayouBengal
    Update your status
    TheBayouBengal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Kennedy gets another W today. Like the play.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by TheBayouBengal View Post
    Kennedy gets another W today. Like the play.

Between Arizona and Pittsburg, 1 of the 2 will win for sure

brahmabull117

CC with an awful start to the day

come on man

taxe91

ATL got the 3 you predicted, now NYY's turn to get the 13

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by taxe91 View Post
    ATL got the 3 you predicted, now NYY's turn to get the 13

shit, I didn't realize the yanks pen was so compromised. They have several guys who pitched 3 straight days. Oh well let's hope the Yanks offense explodes

brahmabull117

boy oh boy oh boy, baseball can be one incredibly strange sport

Yanks dominant offense sputters for 7 innings against one of the worst starting pitchers in the entire league and they slaughter Johnny Venters, who has been one of the best relievers in the league over the last few years with a career 2 era (although he hasn't been quite as good this year)

awesome
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 06-12-12 at 09:17 PM.

brahmabull117

And that's exactly why I don't play dogs. Both Pittsburg and Arizona getting buried.

I'll keep playing what I'm good at - favorites and overs. Gotta do what you're good at

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

Keep your plays coming

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    Keep your plays coming

Let's hope the brewers can come back to make it 3-0

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

Yankees RL -1.5 (+105)

Brewers - 150.

Good job today Brahma.

Rone247
    Rone247's Avatar Become A Pro!

keep up the good work

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Redscot View Post
    Good job today Brahma.

thank you sir, gotta keep dominating. I won't be happy until I'm hitting at least 58-60% over a 100 sample size