Bill Walters
    Bill Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Billy Walters 6-11 play of the day

Longtime sports investor and been lurking here on and off for a while. From what I've seen this forum really looks like it could use some winners. I have a proven documented winning system in mlb, nfl, college football, ncaa, nhl, and nba. I only release plays if they fall within the category of my complex stat based system, which took years to develop and perfect. However I can tell you something most of you already know, picking winners is the easy part. Don't parlay, don't chase, use proper unit sizing and you can ride my picks to the bank. It is a mathematical certainty. Lets get started.

Your first released play is MLB:

Toronto Blue Jays -1 -115

TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

LOL and ur the real Billy Walters?

Bill Walters
    Bill Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry everyone, I didn't forsee Brandon Morrow going down with an injury 9 pitches into the game.

Here's another pick I like with good value:

Angels-Dodgers over 7.5 at +109

TidesRoln
    TidesRoln's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Walters View Post
    Sorry everyone, I didn't forsee Brandon Morrow going down with an injury 9 pitches into the game.

Here's another pick I like with good value:

Angels-Dodgers over 7.5 at +109
    My inside source told me an hour prior to the game that Morrow was having pain in his left rib cage, so I faded the Jays. I took that easy $ and let it ride on the under in the La A/La D game.

Who does your "super complex stat based system, which took years to develop and perfect" have for tomorrow? The masses eagerly await your next "release"!

LoneStar
    I'm Kind of A Big Deal
    LoneStar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by TidesRoln View Post
    My inside source told me an hour prior to the game that Morrow was having pain in his left rib cage, so I faded the Jays. I took that easy $ and let it ride on the under in the La A/La D game.

Who does your "super complex stat based system, which took years to develop and perfect" have for tomorrow? The masses eagerly await your next "release"!
    sure you did

TidesRoln
    TidesRoln's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 534

Quote Originally Posted by LoneStar View Post
    sure you did
    was goofing on the ding a ling that started this thread.