gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Monday Picks ( 259 -248 +17.96 )

Dodgers -1 +134 risk 1

Dodgers pk 1st 5 -109 risk 1.09

I am not buying into his nonsense about Capuano slowing down until I see him struggle a few times at home. I saw the game where he pitched in Philly and he didnt look sharp and alot of pitchers have poor numbers pitching in Colorado like his Cy young teammate Kershaw. Yes, he gave up 11 hits, 4 homers, and 8 earned runs but this was in Colorado and Philly, he has been absolutely stellar especially at home ( 5-0 1.36 ERA at home this year)

Richards looked great in his lone start this year, one run in 7 innings but he was facing the Mariners. Last year he was absolutely shelled, giving up 16 hits in 14 innings, 9 earned runs, 7 walks and an ERA around 6 in his few brief appearances for the Angels. His numbers on the road were even worse last year.

Two hot teams here, Dodgers are 6-1 in their last 7 and have been absolutely dominant at home this year though they did look really poor against Milwaukee at home and are riding a small losing streak at home, the Angels are 4-1 in their last five and put up over 40 runs in 5 games. Whatever Pujols has been doing mechanics wise has been working but this is a really tough spot for Richards. I will continue to wager on Capuano until I see him struggling at home.

I am going with one of the best pitchers at home in baseball this year and the best home team in baseball.

Kings (NHL) -.5 reg +103 risk 3

Kings/New Jersey u4.5 -115 risk 1.15
    Last edited by gregm; 06-11-12 at 04:37 PM.