Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    daimo whats the play for tonight?
    Bingo

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

never thought id see anyone go 0-9 in one day.

thanks daihomo for proving the impossible!

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!

Worst capper on forum? I just want plays from the slant. Is it that hard?

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Pretty sure every game has gone under so far today

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Ill never let this thread die

The fukk is a daimoshokage????
    Name:  image002.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  15.1 KB

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

give me a winner for tonight

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Roxxy tell extra bacon boy daimo to give us a winner

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Roxxy tell extra bacon boy daimo to give us a winner

Smoke

roxxy you were right about daimo
    roxxy we are friends again
    keep the pressure on but be careful cause he likes to report posts

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!

Needing tonights plays.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Need plays immediately!

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

0-9 we nener forget

daimoshokage has entered the room

1. spankie: daimo daimo daimo
    2. spankie: you're a free man?
    3. daimoshokage: not yet.. 8 more hours cant wait just jerking off
    4. daimoshokage: spankie are you a ghost?
    5. spankie: no
    6. spankie: i am not a ghost.
    7. daimoshokage: looks like it
    8. spankie: -100000
    9. spankie: how so sir?
    10. daimoshokage: just a hunch spankie are yo really lookin that hot??
    11. spankie: well if you'd go mad brah
    12. daimoshokage: lol spankie cmon pm a pic
    13. spankie: i will do in feb sir.
    14. daimoshokage: who is J**** M*****???
    15. spankie: but i did look at the site before i joined for a few months
    16. daimoshokage: that thread is deleted.. when i first saw it i thought what a cool guy
    17. spankie: jason!
    18. daimoshokage: who the fukk is he?? loool you fukks i will get banned everyone if it will not stop sbr is all i have its hard to attract men at other forums
    19. spankie: some clown !
    20. daimoshokage: cant figure it out damn i really hope it doesnt damaged my image that much
    21. spankie: private investigator he got you buried daimo
    22. daimoshokage: looks like a real person.. canuck got banned from it..
    23. spankie: canuck was the jason martyr
    24. daimoshokage: i see that pos almost got me damn
    25. spankie: like william wallace
    26. daimoshokage: canuck is an sherlock though.. posting personal info and shit even he is right fukk him sbr is all i have the only place where i can hammer people motherfukker
    27. daimoshokage: guy should be rewarded for life..
    28. spankie: he loves the forum anyways! and he loves to bury your ass daimo
    29. Deuce: you got buried
    30. Deuce: bad beat though
    31. daimoshokage: yes but i can take it planning to go pro anyways so it doesnt matter ??? but i fukkin have to wait a year again now fukkin roxxy buried me with his stupid soccer bets
    32. Deuce: shouldn't have gone that far
    33. spankie: tru
    34. daimoshokage: why i got buried? and if so i come back as a ghost techn9 or something and then i will bury roxxy and canuck
    35. spankie: daimo roxxy and canuck buried u pretty hard pal
    36. Deuce: Why did you get banned?
    37. daimoshokage: canuck is the idiot who posted that shit dont know where he got my personal info from i really like that pos he is a good lookin guy if he wasnt such a rat.... would like to hang around with a guy like him
    38. Deuce: Canuck steamrolled you
    39. daimoshokage: got banned from a racist jokes thread what a joke mods here are sharp but they wont do that again we have an agreement now yesssss you will see i never get banned again no matter what i post
    40. Deuce: shoved his rooster in your keister
    41. daimoshokage: lol i wish
    42. daimoshokage: deuce why are you so nice?
    43. Deuce: cause man
    44. Deuce: I like my sbr brethren
    45. spankie: should i order 5 sbr pizzas
    46. Deuce: Yes
    47. spankie: and get really fat i like fat dudes
    48. daimoshokage: are you a tire changer?
    49. Deuce: extra bacon
    50. spankie: extra baconnn
    51. Deuce: no I work for a temp agency
    52. Deuce: in Providence, NJ
    53. spankie: daimo im an underwear model
    54. daimoshokage:if true congrats it's a decent job.. dont deny it for crying out loud i like it when i finish school i hope i can get a job like that too calvin klein is my fav
    55. spankie: deuce how far is that from mt laurel pal
    56. daimoshokage: i hope deuce and bronxer are gay luv em
    57. spankie: i cant find a providence NJ
    58. spankie: r u lying to me deuce
    59. spankie: :/
    60. Deuce: 60 miles Spankie
    61. spankie: o
    62. spankie: ill be there friday
    63. Deuce: Cool bro
    64. spankie: rooting whores
    65. Deuce: We should meet up with Jason
    66. spankie: ok
    67. daimoshokage: you 2 can meet me at a gay party if you really like your arse is mine spankie
    68. Deuce: break out boots off in his asshole
    69. daimoshokage: who the fukk is jason?? just kidding but shhhhhh
    70. spankie: daimo do u want to come??
    71. spankie: im going to get cake
    72. spankie: n ice cream on my naked chest
    73. daimoshokage: hell yeah.. im into gay shit
    74. Deuce: You want to fukk jjgold in the ass??
    75. daimoshokage: you 2 can have all the fun but to be honest i would if i could
    76. Deuce: I remember seeing that thread of yours
    77. daimoshokage: bump it deuce and i will fukkin bury you you know you cant talk about your real feelings at sbr guys are like crows
    78. daimoshokage: i dont have a thread like that you fukk but i love JJ the only real cool guy here i think the story about his 2.5 rooster is just a fairytale
    79. daimoshokage: i do gay shit threads but not at sbr
    80. Deuce: I am going to sleep
    81. Deuce: fukk off
    82. spankie: loool

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

daimo is that you ?????

A ''Skirted'' Man with Two Assholes

bythe daimohomonator

I knew my manhood was lost forever. The images of seeing it inside a jar were still vivid. The images of little dresses being shoved on me. The images of make-up targeting my face with mercless precision. The images of language and behavior lessons.

But there was no time for hindsight. I had to focus on something far more important.

I slowly approached the wooden door. It was for the first time I ever saw it; and, hopefully (as much as it is the mother of fools), it would be the last.

The verdict was about to be announced. I instinctively knew my encounter with pickup artists was the final part of the test.

I was to wait patiently for an audition. Lack of clarity; their modus operandi. I wish I could tell you more about them. I wish I could tell you more about The Prophet..

"You may enter!" my thoughts were interrupted by a male voice emanating from a loudspeaker. The door in front of me opened and I walked toward the individual standing in the middle of the room.

It was The Prophet.

"You've been prancing around," his Cajun accent affirmed. "Pleaser. My favorite. All-American. Do you remember when you first saw the list of heels?"

"Yes," I nodded slightly, trying to hide my anxiety as much as possible.

"Tell me," he asserted.

"It was a conversion table," I continued. "In inches, centimeters and millimeters. The table also said how much experience is needed for a particular heel height.."

"Very good," the seer grinned. "Very good indeed. Walking so much in heels, I'm sure you don't really remember how to walk in flats! I must admit, there is something unique about white girls.. maybe it's all those years of conditioning by the Romans?"

Five seconds of silence.

"Look at your hair," he gently touched my forehead. "Beautiful. Brunette, parted in the middle. All the way to your breasts, your hair is touching them.. and the curls." Eying my every move, he asked, "Have I not created you anew?"

"Yes," I blushed. "You have."

"And do you remember why you are like this?" he continued.

"I have called you a fraud," I replied softly. "Someone with an insatiable lust for power."

"Yes," he grinned. "You kept spreading rumors I am a dangerous cult leader who profits from the 2012 hysteria. Normally, I wouldn't care. But you.. you were a clever 23-year-old man, Paul. Managed a big company. So young and so successful! I knew you had to be punished for damaging my reputation!"

Five seconds of silence.

"Paul," the man paused. "Tell me. What did I do?"

I lower my head and say, "You turned me.. into.. a woman."

"Yes," the Cajun's face was beaming with satisfaction. "Paul, you didn't believe me. You told me someone was going to find you. That you were too important to just disappear. That I wouldn't spend all the money on you. That it was just impossible to do this in a civilized society! Well, what do you think about it now, Paul? Did your perspective change?"

I did not know what to say.

"Yes, Paul?" the man kept touching my hair, as if trying to encourage me to utter the words. I knew it took him great pleasure to witness the ultimate form of humiliation: it was the sign of total control over an individual.

"Your power is even greater than I imagined," I replied softly. "I underestimated you.. I was.. wrong.."

'Yes," the man's eyes were filled with satisfaction. "Yes you were. I used your own fetish against you, Paul. You kept coming to this place, visiting the BDSM scene, thinking you can just pay and leave.. that, being the CEO, your privacy was secure. But you didn't know. You didn't know I'd been watching you, Paul.. using your own vices to capture you!"

"Yes," I lowered my head. "You have given me much more than I bargained for.."

"Just look at your tassels and those white feathers, gently touching the middle of your thighs, Paul," he grinned. "Your smooth skin, your six-inch heels, and then you are six-feet.. what a charming combination!"

The prophet looked around the room, as if searching for something he could not quite place. Suddenly, he eyed me and asked, "Do you remember how you resisted the change with all your manly might?"

"Yes," I replied. "I remember it very well."

"At first, you thought it was just another chapter of the BDSM game, Paul," the Cajun affirmed. "So I had to show you how wrong you were. I had to show you I was capable of much, much more than simple fetishes, dysphorias and other travesties. I had to show you what the prophet was, and - indeed - is, capable of."

I instinctively touched the feathered tassels. All those days of training.. habits impossible to forget.

"The beautiful part is," he went on. "I have seized your assets and used your own money to transform you, Paul! Not only have I taken your manhood, but also your wealth! Isn't this something only a true seer can do?"

"Yes," I reluctantly acknowledged. "It is."

"Paul!" the seer clapped his hands like a small child. "Your womanly voice is perfect. Your Southern drawl is perfect. Your horseback riding skills are perfect. Indeed, you are what I have turned you into!"

I bent my knees slightly and said, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," he gleefully replied. "I trust you are more than eager to hear the verdict?"

"Yes, please?" I nodded vigorously.

"The verdict is right here," The Prophet handed me an envelope. "All you need to know is there, Paul.. you skirted man with two assholes."

The Prophet winked at me and walked away.

I started the "girlie prancing," as The Prophet would call it.

Contradictory emotions within me were screaming to open the envelope. I finally succumbed to my inner storm and read the following note,

"Dear Paul,

You have handled the pickup artists well. I have provided you with a new identity and the financial means to make sure you have a comfortable life as a woman. Do not try to reverse this process. You do know you cannot mess with hormones back and forth. You are twenty six now, and all the meticulous documentation is only going to help me in these difficult economic times to show others how powerful I am. Worry not, your identity remains a secret.

You can play chess now, show others what you are capable of by standing up for women's rights!

You can also describe your experiences, Paul. It will have a therapeutic effect, of that I am certain. I would never want you develop Stockholm syndrome! This is just not me.

Paul, remember that your girlie derriere still belongs to me. Literally and figuratively. Do not forget about that beautiful rose I have shoved up your lovely rear while girlie music kept playing in the background! Your cockiness has not gotten you very far.. so I would advise you to stop being cocky - because you just do not have what it takes anymore!

I also know you are never going to reveal this to anyone publically - the humiliation would be just too great!

Au revoir, mademoiselle Alice! Have a nice life in Louisiana!"

Notes.. I received many notes throughout my time inside The Prophet's compound. That was the method of communication meant to instill fear and uncertainty by eliminating the human element.. the most vicious method of all.

I knew I had to leave as fast as possible. I knew that The Prophet was a mercurial soul and I could not risk coming back to this place. Amazing, how your perspective can change.. when it all started, losing my manhood seemed unfathomable.. and there I was, hoping I would not have to prance around on horseback during Mardi Gras..

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

whats the play daimo?

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Post #157???????

Smoke

I thought he said this is best system of all time?

Why did he stop posting plays then?

First ... 2345