Squirrel Kokomo
    Squirrel Kokomo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

6/11 mlb

What does everyone think of Yankees / Braves Under 9 and Angels +108? What are the best plays on the board in the small slate tomorrow?

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I am playing the Nationals/Blue Jays under 8 (+100) and Yanks ML (-109). I posted my reasons in my thread so no reason to cut and past them here.

Why do you like the Yanks/Braves under and Angels? I have that total being pretty accurate and I'm not sure about trusting Richards. Although, the Angels offense has been on fire of late. That's a tough game to me. What were you thinking about it specifically?

Squirrel Kokomo
    Squirrel Kokomo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

I like the Nats / Jays under as well, glad to see you on that.

I have been keeping an eye on Delgado and watched him pitch a few times over the course of the season, and I have been really impressed. He hasn't faced tough competition, but he is coming into his own the last couple of starts. I think he'll have a reasonable performance, he has kept Atlanta in almost every game he has started. He's never bombed out of there in the 3rd, and the Yankees offense is unfamiliar with him. I also like what Nova has to offer. He's faced some tough competition, and I've been expecting him to have a hot stretch. He's done very well his last couple of outings, and he's also kept the Yankees in just about every game he has started. Again, Atlanta offense will be unfamiliar with him. Both bullpens have been worked reasonably, but both bullpens are also pretty hot.

I have been waiting for Capuano to regress all season, and he is finally rounding into average form his last couple of starts. On top of that the Angels lineup has handled him reasonably well in the past, including a few key players. I also think the over is a reasonable play here, as I don't know how much I trust Richards and both bullpens have been worked a lot over the past several games.

I still need to do more research.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Nothing to like tomorrow. Just a bunch of matchups of teams and pitchers playing at about the same level

I will be all over the Yankees with Sabathia on Tuesday though. Sabathia against a scrub pitcher is an ATM machine. The yankees have won 85+ % of his starts over the last 2 seasons against starting pitchers with 4.50+ ERAs and overwhelming majority of them have been by 2+ runs
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 06-10-12 at 10:03 PM.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel Kokomo View Post
    I like the Nats / Jays under as well, glad to see you on that.

I have been keeping an eye on Delgado and watched him pitch a few times over the course of the season, and I have been really impressed. He hasn't faced tough competition, but he is coming into his own the last couple of starts. I think he'll have a reasonable performance, he has kept Atlanta in almost every game he has started. He's never bombed out of there in the 3rd, and the Yankees offense is unfamiliar with him. I also like what Nova has to offer. He's faced some tough competition, and I've been expecting him to have a hot stretch. He's done very well his last couple of outings, and he's also kept the Yankees in just about every game he has started. Again, Atlanta offense will be unfamiliar with him. Both bullpens have been worked reasonably, but both bullpens are also pretty hot.

I have been waiting for Capuano to regress all season, and he is finally rounding into average form his last couple of starts. On top of that the Angels lineup has handled him reasonably well in the past, including a few key players. I also think the over is a reasonable play here, as I don't know how much I trust Richards and both bullpens have been worked a lot over the past several games.

I still need to do more research.
    You're right, Delgado has kept his team in their games. He has only given up more than 3 earned runs in 4 of 11 starts. Although, his advanced metrics are decent but not quite as good as I had hoped. I like Nova more than Delgado right now though. He's got the better numbers and I think his stuff will give the Braves a bit of a tougher time than Delgado will the Yanks. As you say, one thing the under does have is the unfamiliarity factor working on both ends. Good luck, I hope you cash if you play it.

I have more work to do in the Angels/LA game. The over has some value according to my model so I'm going to look into it more. Good luck buddy.

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

I like the over in the angels/la game also. I think washington +135 has value.