No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    Not at all. I know oddsmakers are plenty smart. That's why I criticize people who play 10 games a day. Your best hope of beating Vegas is picking a few teams/games where they have clearly been overrating/underrating them all season and just try to milk that as much as possible

Hell in football, I don't even play spreads much cause they're so damn sharp all the time
    So where again did I say lines were 100% efficient and oddsmakers did no wrong?

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    So where again did I say lines were 100% efficient and oddsmakers did no wrong?

the classic "trap" line

Dodgers have the best record in baseball yet this game's a virtual PK. I'll be on the M's.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

the classic "trap" line
    That's all you've got as evidence that I supposedly believe that? What?

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

I love how people come in here after the fact the M's are down 6 - 1 and get on the dude for making a pick.

He had a play that he liked and shared it with the board. Get over it.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    I love how people come in here after the fact the M's are down 6 - 1 and get on the dude for making a pick.

Bad play in retrospect obviously. It happens.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post

I get on him because he doesn't trust his analysis and will play something because he believes Vegas is always smarter than him and if they're off on a line, it's clearly a trap

That's why I get on him. He won't admit it, but it's the truth

I don't have a problem with somebody analyzing a game and then being wrong on their own accord. That happens to all of us

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

I get on him because he doesn't trust his analysis and will play something because he believes Vegas is always smarter than him and if they're off on a line, it's clearly a trap

That's why I get on him. He won't admit it, but it's the truth

I don't have a problem with somebody analyzing a game and then being wrong on their own accord. That happens to all of us
    I took the Mariners because I liked Seattle. I figured Beavan would settle in after a rough patch against some very good opponents recently and Billingsley can never be trusted, especially on the road.

You can "get on me" all you want, but to tell you the truth, your comments are stupid and irrelevant.

brahmabull117

I figured Beavan would settle in after a rough patch against some very good opponents recently and Billingsley can never be trusted, especially on the road.

Billingsley's era this season is a whopping 2 points below Beavan's. Dodgers also have a better bullpen and lineup, even without Kemp

If you really believed that, I have no problem with it. I just hate the people on this site who are 100% convinced that Vegas is efficient all the time and that when a line is off, it's a trap

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Fukk, fukk MLB

First 12