Have one BEST BET and 3 others at plus money that I like. Here's the rundown:

Best Bet: Phil/Chic first five innings over 5.5 -105. You have Moyer who is always one batter away from getting into trouble vs Miller who is coming off the disabled list. Yesterday's game had 15 runs in the first five innings so both teams are hitting the ball right now. Good hitter's park should see this go over.

Other three I like are:

Chicago +185, first five innings - want to keep the bullpens out of the equation and stick to Miller vs Moyer who I feel is not a mismatch like the line suggests. I know that Philly needs to win but they had to win yesterday and didn't and so why not the same today?

Detroit +106 - if anyone of you saw the game yesterday, the White Sox looked dead and out of it - probably b/c they see the writing on the wall and have basically no chance of making the playoffs. Meanwhile, Detroit wants the division bad otherwise they will have a first round showdown with the Yanks.

KC +116 - same strategy as above as the LA Angels are now pretty much out of it with being back 6.5 games with only 12 left.