gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Wednesday picks ( 231-226 +17.12 )

2011 baseball thread ( 244-187 +51.21)
    Rangers to win world series +500 risk 3
    Dodgers to win world series +1000 risk 1
    Cardinals to win world series +1400 risk 1

You know when the Chicago Cubs score as many runs in one game than they have in the previous 10 games you are in for a bad day. Brutal. One of the worst days of the year 2-10 and down over 14 units and I am playing alot of the same teams today. Go with what you got you here I guess, I dont like grinding it out with dogs but it may be that time of the year. May be a good fade for awhile.

Angels -157 risk 1.57

Angels -1 -114 risk 3.42

I actually faded Williams in his first couple of game from his return from a rehab start for class A inland empire ball, he is 30 years old and has alot of experience in the big leagues and is really having a pretty phenomenal year for somebody with his skill set.

He has spectacular numbers at home, going 5-0 with a 2.17 ERA ( 8-0 since last year at home with a 2.32 ERA), good career numbers against the Mariners ( 3-0 with 3.43 ERA) and the Angels are playing great ball going 11-3 in their last 14. I have good numbers fading Noesi and he hasnt looked sharp in last few starts ( 0-3, 4.81 in his last five and 0-3 with an ERA of 7.47 on the road this year) and just got shelled facing the White Sox.

Red Sox -1 -123 risk 3.69

Beckett had a rough outing against Detroit in his last outing but overall seems to have settled down, 2-1, 2.20 in his last 3 starts and Boston has been playing great ball especially at home lately at least until last night, going 8-4 in their last 12 home games. Mainly a fade of Chen here, he has really had a rough few outings going 0-2 with an ERA over 7 over his last 3 starts and has really poor numbers away from home ( away 1-2 , 5.74 ERA - home 4-1 3.31 ERA)

Fenway is not an easy place to pitch and he didnt look sharp last time here. Orioles may have won last night but they are still only 2-7 in their last 9 and seems like a good spot here for beckett and the sox in this unreal race in the East.

Royals -1 -120 risk 2.4

Royals 1st 5 -.5 -115 risk 2.30.

Royals tt o4.5 -105 risk 2.10

Mainly a play on Paulino and one of the best fastballers in the game. Blackburn should give up his usual 5 or 6 runs.

Brewers -1 -140 risk 2.8

Tigers -1 -121 risk 2.42

Reds -1 -125 risk 2.5

The Tigers and Brewers are the two most disappointing teams on baseball but I am going back to the well like an idiot, rotoworld and so reporting Ramirez out again for the Brewers. Great. Despite yesterday , I just cant look at the Cubs numbers and put any money on this team, especially this offense on the road facing Greinke. The Cubs have been money in the bank though on the +1.5 runline lately , covering it in 11 straight games.

I lost every one of these games yesterday betting on these favorites and I am foolish here but I just dont play alot of dogs and I really like the pitching matchup in the Tigers/Indians game, the Reds wager is a little worrisome facing Lincoln
    even with the small amount of innings he has pitched and the red hot Pirates ( 8-2 in their last 10) . I just think Cueto will settle down here and he really has only had 2 bad outings all year, Cueto has great numbers against the Pirates hitters and he shut Pirates hitters down last week in Pittsburgh. This Central race is getting close and I am still not a believer in the Pirates but they may prove me wrong.

Nationals 1st 5 ( -.5) -105 risk 2.10

Nationals -1 -108 risk 2.16

Nationals tt o4 -120 risk 2.4

A young guy on the mound for the Mets and an umpire behind the plate with a small strike zone facing one of the best home teams in baseball.

OKC (NBA) -5 -110 risk 3.30

Kings (NHL) -.5 reg -108 risk 4.32

Lynx (
    WNBA) -11.5 -110 risk 1.1

Lynx ml/Kings pk/ OKC ml +153 risk 3

Last edited by gregm; 06-06-12 at 06:02 PM. Reason: wrong juice on royals tt