bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

absolute LOCK for tonight.....Guaranteed winner inside

Detroit Tigers - whatever.....Just slam it and win tonight

this is a circle the date series.Detroit cant wait for this chance to play the indians after bing swept by cleveland 2 weeks ago.

Detroit wins EASY tonight.Playing the runline as well -1.5

info i dug up
    A desperate Detroit Tigers team comes into this contest with maybe the hottest pitcher in all of baseball right now in Max Scherzer. Most folks might look at his numbers and not be in awe but when you look closely at some key indicators like strikeouts, then Scherzer becomes one of the game's very best of late. In fact his recent stretch of averaging almost a strikeout and a half per inning is a good as it gets during any time for a pitcher in MLB. The odd thing is none of this seems to be slowing down of late either for Max as not only has he sustained this excellent form but done so having had to pitch mainly games on the road (4 of his last 5 overall). He takes the hill for a Tigers team in desperate need of a win over divisional rival Cleveland. This is a huge series for the underachieving Tigers who dropped the opener last evening to these Indians.

As for Cleveland, they send their fifth starter Jeanmar Gomez to the hill here. Gomez had a nice start to his 2012 season but looks to have come back down to earth of late with back to back ugly outings. Even more alarming has been how few strikeouts Gomez has picked up in his last six outings as he comes in with 16 k's to 15 walks during this time. That works out to less than four strikeouts per outing and he carries a ERA above 5.00 during this stretch, two very ugly numbers. Though Cleveland grabbed game one of this series last night, this is still a team struggling of late at just 2-6 in their last eight games and who have been hit hard by injuries along the way.

With the shaky rookie Casey Crosby going for them tomorrow, this almost becomes almost a must win for the Tigers here today as they surely don't want to fall behind 2-0 in this important series. Look for Scherzer to dominate this Indians offense that has only scored above five runs once in their last nine games. Tiger bats should have no problems against the soft tossing Gomez here also.
    Last edited by bradleysnyder; 06-06-12 at 04:48 PM.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

lol okay ...................

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

didnt they lose to the indians last night?

bradleysnyder

where did i say they did not????Thats why i GUARANTEE THE TIGERS WIN!

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by you mad bro View Post

you can lol okay all you want....................i will be lol oking to a $1000 profit on this game tonight.dont usally play straight bets that big,but lol all you want.also make sure you come back and lol some more after the tigers beat that ass tonight

Fernburn74
    2018-2019 season
    Fernburn74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13496

cleveland has 8 lefties in line up tonight and pitcher for detriot has problems agaist lefties and cleveland owns detriot lately and now with lefties in lineup its going to be a slug fest tonight!!!

goodluck just giving u some info!!!!!

hope you hit brad!!!!!!

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    you can lol okay all you want....................i will be lol oking to a $1000 profit on this game tonight.dont usally play straight bets that big,but lol all you want.also make sure you come back and lol some more after the tigers beat that ass tonight
    im stayin away from this game ... vegas keeps giving this tigers team way to much respect .... they have no pitching other than verlander and no hitting other than miggy and fielder ... and fielder is stretching it

good luck though man facing 8 lefties tonight

bradleysnyder

The tigers are WAY over due for a win against the indians.Im going to pound the tigers tonight and if they lose im going to come right back tomorrow and pound them.i do not see the indians winning 6 straight against detroit!

I think the tigers get the win with ease tonight.......7-4 tigers!

You mad bro

The tigers are WAY over due for a win against the indians.Im going to pound the tigers tonight and if they lose im going to come right back tomorrow and pound them.i do not see the indians winning 6 straight against detroit!

I think the tigers get the win with ease tonight.......7-4 tigers!

yeah but dude detroit really isnt that good of a team ... i wish u luck !

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

another stupid reverse jinx thread

DoubleRedDragon
    DoubleRedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Cleveland it is

bradleysnyder

here is some info i dug up for the game

A desperate Detroit Tigers team comes into this contest with maybe the hottest pitcher in all of baseball right now in Max Scherzer. Most folks might look at his numbers and not be in awe but when you look closely at some key indicators like strikeouts, then Scherzer becomes one of the game's very best of late. In fact his recent stretch of averaging almost a strikeout and a half per inning is a good as it gets during any time for a pitcher in MLB. The odd thing is none of this seems to be slowing down of late either for Max as not only has he sustained this excellent form but done so having had to pitch mainly games on the road (4 of his last 5 overall). He takes the hill for a Tigers team in desperate need of a win over divisional rival Cleveland. This is a huge series for the underachieving Tigers who dropped the opener last evening to these Indians.

As for Cleveland, they send their fifth starter Jeanmar Gomez to the hill here. Gomez had a nice start to his 2012 season but looks to have come back down to earth of late with back to back ugly outings. Even more alarming has been how few strikeouts Gomez has picked up in his last six outings as he comes in with 16 k's to 15 walks during this time. That works out to less than four strikeouts per outing and he carries a ERA above 5.00 during this stretch, two very ugly numbers. Though Cleveland grabbed game one of this series last night, this is still a team struggling of late at just 2-6 in their last eight games and who have been hit hard by injuries along the way.

With the shaky rookie Casey Crosby going for them tomorrow, this almost becomes almost a must win for the Tigers here today as they surely don't want to fall behind 2-0 in this important series. Look for Scherzer to dominate this Indians offense that has only scored above five runs once in their last nine games. Tiger bats should have no problems against the soft tossing Gomez here also.

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    another stupid reverse jinx thread

Not Quite...you have to be a complete moron to bet against the tigers tonight who NEED this win.The indians have owned the tigers and you dont think detroit wants to beat that ass by 15 runs????????????????Taking cleveland tonight would be insane.This is no reverse jinx.Im on detroit heavy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Af ter they lost last night,i knew i was pounding them today

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was feeling the tigers too but all the lefties in clevelands lineup makes me think twice... Anyways good luck though hope you win that 1G

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

exciting is Jeanmar's over streak (since 09-20-2010) against divisional opponents. Check it out.

cdaniels24
    cdaniels24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Over

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Over

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

^^^...make it unanimous...I also played over 9 for this game!.........and over 8.5 for the O's/Red Sox!...

Kalis
    Kalis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Bookmakers Dream

Kalis
    Kalis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

GL

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you played the Tigers tonight you shouldn't be gambling....Tigers -160? lol. Tigers are not any good.

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i wonder if the people on the tigers watch the games or not
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DudleyDawson

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

obvious reverse jinx

in:extremis
    in:extremis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

The tigers are WAY over due for a win against the indians.Im going to pound the tigers tonight and if they lose im going to come right back tomorrow and pound them.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

note to self : bradley snyder works for the books

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

he's a juicy retard. We shouldn't boost his ego by ever responding to his threads

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by JMon View Post
    exciting is Jeanmar's over streak (since 09-20-2010) against divisional opponents. Check it out.

MexicanStallion
    MexicanStallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11165

Nice calls on the overs above. Tigers are a joke.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL another Snyder the joke Lock. LMFAO this guy is moving up in the shitty cappers of SBR contest.

BigPage25
    BigPage25's Avatar Become A Pro!

Id like to see what Bradleys excuse is for making this pick

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post

im still laughing bro