PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    yes im sure tex tried harder to win because of this. Who cares about winning the 1st WS in franchise history, what is really important is getting back at Carp!!
    Look up the words "motivation" and "focus". They tend to go hand-in-hand in sports. But you wouldn't know...

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes im sure tex tried harder to win because of this. Who cares about winning the 1st WS in franchise history, what is really important is getting back at Carp!!
    burial

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    Look up the words "motivation" and "focus". They tend to go hand-in-hand in sports. But you wouldn't know...

So you are honestly trying to tell me Tex was more motivated and focused because of anything Carp did more so than having a chance to win the WS?

you right i wouldnt know what the fukk you talking about as important things motivate me and id imagine most ppl, not petty BS that means nothing...

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

that kind of behavior makes him seem petty and childish. directing it at napoli is telling of this.

it would have been nice to see the rangers rounding the bags coming home to blow a kiss or give a wink to carpenter after that napoli hit

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

brewers fans who have defended nyjer morgan have a lot of room to talk about this behavior, give me a break. do you clowns even know why he yelled at napoli, and i thought this was hilarious to be honest, your really worried about what he is going to tell his son, what are you going to tell your son when he sees you crying about athletes on a gambling website

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

So you are honestly trying to tell me Tex was more motivated and focused because of anything Carp did more so than having a chance to win the WS? you right i wouldnt know what the fukk you talking about as important things motivate me and id imagine most ppl, not petty BS that means nothing...
    You don't get it. There are so many turning points in sports where you can identify a player getting a fire lit under his ass, and follows up with a sensational play or performance. It happens all the time in the NBA... and sometimes in the MLB. Ever see a guy get chin music and then step back up and send the next pitch out of the park? That little bit of extra motivation and focus goes a long way. If you can't see this, I can't help you.

You tellin me there was no extra motivation here and a fire lit under his ass?

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

What made it so bad is that he looked at the hitter when saying it.

If he looked the other way I wouldn't have a problem with it. Part of being fired up.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

dont forget another nice fact...Carp wins playoff games...
    Not the case with the bitch slappin he got last night though, huh pal??

BigDan....why haven't you stopped by the threads lately, pal? We've been missing you!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

gamble

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Not the case with the bitch slappin he got last night though, huh pal?? BigDan....why haven't you stopped by the threads lately, pal? We've been missing you!
    yea your right, leaving with a tied game is getting bitch slapped, good call. gotta get over yourself and your team dude, its getting ridiculous

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by gamble View Post
    yea your right, leaving with a tied game is getting bitch slapped, good call. gotta get over yourself and your team dude, its getting ridiculous
    I know it stings, pal.

I've been there.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Napoli ended up getting the Go Ahead runs to win the game. If Napoli would of done what Nyjer Morgan did, then Napoli wouldn't of been that hero yesterday.

BigDan

Not the case with the bitch slappin he got last night though, huh pal??

BigDan....why haven't you stopped by the threads lately, pal? We've been missing you!

Ill be there to congratulate you jerkoffs IF tex should happen to win..dont worry pal..even when that happens it wont change the fact a lot of the shit posted in there was nonsense...

Carp didnt lose the gm last night did he? In fact he pitch well enough to win yet again. It wasnt him leaving runners stranded every fukkin inning. It was Holliday, mostly..
    Last edited by BigDan; 10-25-11 at 07:41 PM.

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    haterz gonna hate, its a haterz job to hate on carpy

best pitcher in nl central for what like 5 yrs now

i would be mad too
    He isn't even the best pitcher on the Cardinals you clown. Wainwright is a much better pitcher, but was hurt this year.

And I can name 5 starting pitchers who were better than Carpenter in the NL Central this year.

Carpenter is just a douche. Everyone hates him. Not just the Reds. Not just the Brewers. Not just the Pirates. Not just the Cubs. He starts shit with everyone.

That isn't being competitive. That is being a douchebag with a mental problem.

gamble

I know it stings, pal.

I've been there.
    haha your proving my point dude

antifoil
    Update your status

haha every gamble post on this page has you're spelled your.

guy is awesome. this is explains why missouri is going to SEC.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    haha every gamble post on this page has you're spelled your.

guy is awesome. this is explains why missouri is going to SEC.

It explains that there was way too much inbreeding in Missouri.

The Cardinals may be good, but their fans are hillbilly incestuous trailer trash. Fact.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    He isn't even the best pitcher on the Cardinals you clown. Wainwright is a much better pitcher, but was hurt this year.

And I can name 5 starting pitchers who were better than Carpenter in the NL Central this year.

Carpenter is just a douche. Everyone hates him. Not just the Reds. Not just the Brewers. Not just the Pirates. Not just the Cubs. He starts shit with everyone.

That isn't being competitive. That is being a douchebag with a mental problem.

Of coarse all the NL central hates Carp and the rest of the Cards.
    Little brother/ugly stepchild syndrome..if you cant compete hate right?

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Carpenter was voted like 6th meanest player in all of baseball BY THE PLAYERS you nitwit.

gamble

haha every gamble post on this page has you're spelled your. guy is awesome. this is explains why missouri is going to SEC.
    If YOU'RE going to correct me, try better with that last sentence smart guy

It explains that there was way too much inbreeding in Missouri. The Cardinals may be good, but their fans are hillbilly incestuous trailer trash. Fact.
    good generalization there, don't care. and I hope you're not making this generalization with an illini avatar, i hope you have more sense than that

gamble

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Carpenter was voted like 6th meanest player in all of baseball BY THE PLAYERS you nitwit.
    yes we know he is a dick and a competitor, 2 things which will make opponents hate you, but wouldn't you rather have that than a guy who doesn't give a shit
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigDan

antifoil
    Update your status

i think i had

"this is probably" but elected to go with explains. i just didn't delete all of it.

i would rather have a guy that didn't give a shit if he was a better player.

antifoil
    Update your status

i would much rather have bj upton on my team than nick punto

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by gamble View Post

yes we know he is a dick and a competitor, 2 things which will make opponents hate you, but wouldn't you rather have that than a guy who doesn't give a shit
    You can be a competitor without being an asshole. My point was simply that he is an asshole, which he is, and its not out of "jealousy" the guy is just a dick.

antifoil
    Update your status

calling a player a competitor or a guy with heart is what announcers say about players that suck

gamble

You can be a competitor without being an asshole. My point was simply that he is an asshole, which he is, and its not out of "jealousy" the guy is just a dick.
    i know he is a dick, and i happened to find the original video hilarious (I actually noticed it live and watched it a couple times), i personally don't like how players always talk so much during the game, would much rather have somebody like carp, even though he obviously takes it overboard

gamble

calling a player a competitor or a guy with heart is what announcers say about players that suck
    completely agree in some cases, like say david eckstein when he was a cardinal, I never thought too much of him. don't agree in this instance though

BigDan

So he is a asshole, ill take that any day over a bunch of dancing monkeys otherwise known as the brewers...

DrStale

So he is a asshole, ill take that any day over a bunch of dancing monkeys otherwise known as the brewers...
    Changing your argument when proven wrong and calling people names. Some great debate skills there, are you 14 years old?

priskilla22

The pathetic Cubs have won the NL Central more in the last 8 years than the Cardinals.

The Cardinals haven't owned this division.

hardball
    hardball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Better hope it's a close game tomorrow.

Calling a teams potential World Series MVP a piece of shit is bound to get somebody drilled in the back.

BigDan

Changing your argument when proven wrong and calling people names. Some great debate skills there, are you 14 years old?

pretty sure you led off by calling me a "nitwit", practice what you preach bitch...

never said Carp wasnt a asshole, not once...just find it curious that fans of disrespectful garbage like the Brewers think they have any right to say shit when their whole team a bunch of douchebags...

BigDan

The pathetic Cubs have won the NL Central more in the last 8 years than the Cardinals.

The Cardinals haven't owned this division.

might wanna do a recount on pennants..oh wait Cubs dont have any...

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by hardball View Post
    Better hope it's a close game tomorrow.

Calling a teams potential World Series MVP a piece a of shit is bound to get somebody drilled in the back.

If there is a God, the Cardinals will lose the world series.

The Cardinals are the least classy organization in the history of major league baseball and none of those pussies deserves a world series ring, much less another one.

Tony La Russa - DUI
    Carpenter - huge douchebag
    Pujols - crying about playing day baseball

And over the last decade, like 3 cardinals players have died from misuse of drugs/drunken driving.

Easily the least class organization in the game, and their fans are incestuous hillbillies who are full of themselves. Nothing to like about the Cardinals.

priskilla22

might wanna do a recount on pennants..oh wait Cubs dont have any...
    He suggested that other teams couldn't compete with the Cardinals IN THE NL CENTRAL.

That isn't true obviously, b/c even the Cubs have won the NL Central more than the Cardinals recently.

I know you are a Cardinals fan, but try not to be so damn stupid.

BigDan

He suggested that other teams couldn't compete with the Cardinals IN THE NL CENTRAL.

That isn't true obviously, b/c even the Cubs have won the NL Central more than the Cardinals recently.

I know you are a Cardinals fan, but try not to be so damn stupid.

care to recount the pennants again? oh that right you from Ill, you prob cant count...

First 123 Last