NBAForTheWin
    NBAForTheWin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

New Strategy (Maybe already used think it could win)

Take Underdogs and the -1.5 and hope they don't win by one
    Mainly take games that are high scoring ERA pitching matchups so either the favourite smash or the underdogs hit enough to win.
    I would say it would work for example in today
    Oakland Texas, shit pitchers and oakland are going to come up with the win by the looks of it...
    I think I'll keep track of this thread might make it official starting tommorow.
    Oh and another example today KC and Minnesota both shit pitchers would of won aswell...
    I haven't seen anyone use this strategy so thought I would throw it out there...
    The last two examples for today would be Arizona and Colorado which would be winning and the last one is LAA v Seattle but we'll see what happens there...

taxe91
    taxe91's Avatar Become A Pro!

just backtest it

NBAForTheWin
    NBAForTheWin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

My backtest was today tbh and its 2-0 already so cant be a loser... thought I might share my thoughts... What do you think?

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Cool sample size bro
    Points Awarded:

crackerjack gave jbart28 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Oh GOD

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Nothing wrong with trying something. However, your parameters seem too restrictive. I recommend you backtest and, if the backtest proves promising, go in very small and conservative until you learn more about this method.

Otherwise, you'll be just another chump who posts "Gambling Can Be Cruel" pity-party threads and trying to "even up" with ridiculous parlays.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    Cool sample size bro
    ^^

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Lots of highs and lows in the method. If you can handle the swings then you are ok...it does work but prepare for a ride

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

The only problem: you're risking two units to (usually) win less than a half unit and a one run game (favorite winning) is a loser. What qualifies as a win? Just see how many times the faves won by a run and if its more than 25 % then move along...

morningmoney
    You're not being the ball, Danny
    morningmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 693

My man -

That strat will win you, on avg, .3 units per matchup that exceeds the 1 run differential. which means you're going to need a win about 6-1 on avg just to break even. Good luck with that. And if you somehow go 9-1 on avg you're still only getting a return of about 1 unit per 20 invested. Not hatin. Just sayin.