ajcobb22
    ajcobb22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Fade the UCF Knights 6/4 CWS

If you look at my avatar this might confuse you, but trust me on this play. My Knights have never failed to let me down. You'll probably get great value here too as the Knights will be favored. Of course, I'll be rooting against every one of you that fade the Knights but that won't change the inevitable outcome. May my pain bring you some measure of monetary joy. I'll be betting against them myself as I can soak up my tears after the game with some Benjamins.

ajcobb22
    ajcobb22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Well I hope at least some of the 30 people that viewed this got some monetary compensation from my current sorrow. I would have gladly lost the 100 I bet against the Knights if they had gone to the Super Regionals, but alas I was right in my prediction last night. Good value too at SBU +200 against my Knights. *holds back sniffle​*

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Only the offshore owrld had lines on this game. Nothing here locally in Vegas.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by ajcobb22 View Post
    Well I hope at least some of the 30 people that viewed this got some monetary compensation from my current sorrow. I would have gladly lost the 100 I bet against the Knights if they had gone to the Super Regionals, but alas I was right in my prediction last night. Good value too at SBU +200 against my Knights. *holds back sniffle​*
    great imagery, well written. couldn't bet it but nice hit brother.