dartmouthemcee
    dartmouthemcee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2712

White Sox Announcers SUCK!

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...s_mlb&c_id=mlb

This guy ^^

TOLD you all how bad those WHITE SOX announcers are. The worst in MLB history maybe??? These guys are a joke, cant belive chicago fans dont petition to get his horrible style off the air. I wouldnt be able to watch one game as a white sox fan.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

it was a terrible judgement call by the umpire I don't blame him......

what do you expect? Christian talk show host?

dartmouthemcee

when you turn on the news, do you want opinionated talk or just straight reporting?

It is the same in baseball - I dont want to hear your one sided slant about your shittty team, I want some insight about all the players, fair play by play and calls, etc.

white sox give no cred to other good teams plays, they whine about everything, and they ride the dik of a player like dazazza? who the fukk is da azaa? no one cares you fuks

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2209

White Sox announcers are great. See how opinions work?

If you don't like them, too bad. Go turn on the opposing teams announcers and catch a nap.

Jong
    Jong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yup

Ya they are the worst. Straight loser fan style .. White sox can only do right in his eyes and everyone else sucks. I almost stay away from Whitesox bets so I don't have to hear their . Verbal vomit

dartmouthemcee

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    White Sox announcers are great. See how opinions work?

If you don't like them, too bad. Go turn on the opposing teams announcers and catch a nap.

but Id rather biotch about the white sox announcers...

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dartmouthemcee View Post
    when you turn on the news, do you want opinionated talk or just straight reporting?

It is the same in baseball - I dont want to hear your one sided slant about your shittty team, I want some insight about all the players, fair play by play and calls, etc.

white sox give no cred to other good teams plays, they whine about everything, and they ride the dik of a player like dazazza? who the fukk is da azaa? no one cares you fuks

Most Americans won't admit it, but they would GREATLY prefer hearing opinionated talk. That's why they watch channels like MSNBC and FOX News. But enough about politics ...

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Ive always hated em, saying annoying stupid "catch phrases like" .... calling their team the "good guys" and away teams "bad guys" and then all the other stupid saying they got like "he gone"

although when your winning its all the more satisfying when you get to here them cry....

dartmouthemcee

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Most Americans won't admit it, but they would GREATLY prefer hearing opinionated talk. That's why they watch channels like MSNBC and FOX News. But enough about politics ...
    Ummm.. correction - NO ONE watches msnbc....

Smutbucket

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    lol funny thing is "fox news" has been branded by liberals for being bs garbade news reporting, they have no understanding of history/ownership. fox news is the only media source that doesnt have an office in the white house, why? because they refuse to report what the governnment officials ask them to report. you remeber when "fox news" was just being started 12 years ago, and that reporter for ABC his name was "Brit Hume" stood up in the white house press conference and confronted bill clinton about the alleged lewinsky scandal and was immediately fired afterwards. fox news called him up afterwards and said you are exactly the type of reporter we need someones whos not afraid to ask questions!

dartmouthemcee

Yep. Fox News is better than any other liberal media outlet on the air.
    Not to say they are perfect either - the bias is present in some things - but overall that is why more americans watch fox than any other news station

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

I like the WS announcers.

my personal fav "can of corn"

dartmouthemcee

Quote Originally Posted by freakydave View Post
    I like the WS announcers.

my personal fav "can of corn"

i will admit that i dont mind that one

Bob Loblaw
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2209

Quote Originally Posted by dartmouthemcee View Post

white sox give no cred to other good teams plays
    Quote Originally Posted by Jong View Post
    White sox can only do right in his eyes and everyone else sucks.
    100% wrong. Just look at last series. He said Joe Maddon did one of the best managing jobs last season in the history of the game. He also brought up Longoria and how great he is on both sides of the field. Also praised Matt Moore and Pena. Yesterday he was praising John Jaso of all people. He gives credit to any player, manager, or ump that deserves it.

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

You can put it on the board...YES....YES....YES

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Love Hawk.

But I bet the CWS a lot.

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    lol funny thing is "fox news" has been branded by liberals for being bs garbade news reporting, they have no understanding of history/ownership. fox news is the only media source that doesnt have an office in the white house, why? because they refuse to report what the governnment officials ask them to report. you remeber when "fox news" was just being started 12 years ago, and that reporter for ABC his name was "Brit Hume" stood up in the white house press conference and confronted bill clinton about the alleged lewinsky scandal and was immediately fired afterwards. fox news called him up afterwards and said you are exactly the type of reporter we need someones whos not afraid to ask questions!
    Sure, just like Bob Jones university "doesn't want to be accredited"

Dude, do some independent research. Fox constantly will use the "wrong" footage, pictures, or party tags when it fits their narrative. It is not news, it's propaganda, pure and simple. At least when MSNBC has progressive editorial opinion they admit it is opinion and at least stick within what is arguably factual.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

i can see why someone would find Hawk annoying. i used to, but he's grown on me. Steve Stone is really solid.

dartmouthemcee

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    Sure, just like Bob Jones university "doesn't want to be accredited"

Dude, do some independent research. Fox constantly will use the "wrong" footage, pictures, or party tags when it fits their narrative. It is not news, it's propaganda, pure and simple. At least when MSNBC has progressive editorial opinion they admit it is opinion and at least stick within what is arguably factual.

no you are wrong. msnbc tries to pass their horribly made propaganda off as news all day long. this is why they have no viewership or credibility at all.

Smutbucket

amen dartmouthemcee.... fox news has liberals, progressives, and dems always giving their opinions as well as conservative opinions.

TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Go to youtube and search "FOX NEWS MONSANTO MILK STORY".
    You'll see how they edit and lie.

ChicagoCover
    Trappin'
    ChicagoCover's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't blame him either. You would of done the same thing, but yet your no announcer. One of the best announcer in the league. Coming from an White Sox fan of course.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22656

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    Ive always hated em, saying annoying stupid "catch phrases like" .... calling their team the "good guys" and away teams "bad guys" and then all the other stupid saying they got like "he gone"

although when your winning its all the more satisfying when you get to here them cry....
    Phuck I hate that line........won't watch them because of it.

lam824
    lam824's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 899

hahahahahahaha i really love this one hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by mp5070 View Post
    You can put it on the board...YES....YES....YES

TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

They sound like f*cking groupies who live and die on every single play. I mean there js no objectivity at all. Its pathetic.