TheBack
    TheBack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 596

Are the Dogers the most overrated team?

I think they are way over rated. Thier offense is suspect and they struggle to beat teams that they should. And thier pitching to me is not as good as everyone says. A lot of there short comings where covered up by Kemps insanly hot start to the season.

What do u guys think?

Dclan86
    Dclan86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 446

I am starting to think they are. If they lose the Mil again tonight, that is just pathetic. If they lose tonight, that will be 3 games lost, at home, with their Ace pitcher tonight. That says it all.

TheBack

Without kemp they cant score runs. Its pathetic. How they cant score agianst Gallardo is beyond me. Also they strand way to many baserunners. Im telling if Kemp cant get healthy and stay that way they are in for some trouble.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

they have been overrated from day 1... did we really think they were that much better then the garbage team they had just last yr? overrated pitching staff and bats.. luckily for them, their division is garbage

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

they are the best team in baseball according to brahma.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

85-win team. Remember, they were under .500 last year with Kemp the MVP for all intents and purposes and Kerfax winning the Cy.

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

another ******* one of these average 1 runs a game . This is so fukd it's like the new SD

TheBack

God damn every time they get runners on or in scoring position with no outs or 1 out they cant get them in. Damn no one showed these fools how to move runners over. All they do is strike out. And some of the pitches the swing at are horrible. Damn u got to make the pitcher throw strikes. And Kreyshaw is getring knocked around tonite. Im telling u the brewers are about to bust this game wide open cuz if LA gets down by anymore than 1 run its over

Dclan86

I thought Kemp came back?

Utah_Jay
    Utah_Jay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

I cant believe they are about to drop another game....just unreal

TheBack

This BS man i swear. Why are they left him in thier. Kreyshaw pitch count is way too high. And hes been getting hit all nite. Why didnt they pull him.

TheBack

Well this game is over. The brewers have locked this one up guys. No way LA can come back . I learned my lesson for the rest of the year. FADE THE DOGERS.

By they way did u just see the BS call @ 1st base. F*cking 2nd base man took his sweet old time in fielding that ball then throws a bitch throw to 1st. Another run

remeedella
    remeedella's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

lines may open up big for milwaukee tomorrow you think +1.5 or more is it possible? With that being said if dodgers cant cure over night adn they only gonna hit one run why not put your whole bankroll on them?

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Martingale them

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Unless you think they will continue to win @ a 70% clip, then yes they are overrated.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

guys, relax. they are the best team in baseball.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Kemp is their only true stud and with him out a while, they will probably continue to come back to the pack.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Dclan86 View Post
    I thought Kemp came back?
    He may have come back too soon, he re-aggravated his hammy.

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was thinking a play on Brewers tomorrow. Passing on LAD for a while. Under 7 might be a good play as well

Dclan86

I wouldnt back the dodgers tomorrow guys, this is just too pathetic. Bullshit Dodgers, Fade them the rest of the year. So did or didn't Kemp come back, can anyone fill me in on that, I don't feel like digging through espn right now.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Dclan86 View Post
    I wouldnt back the dodgers tomorrow guys, this is just too pathetic. Bullshit Dodgers, Fade them the rest of the year. So did or didn't Kemp come back, can anyone fill me in on that, I don't feel like digging through espn right now.
    See Post #18.

Kalis
    Kalis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

groundball double play everytime

Dclan86

Holly shit the Dodgers suck ass. This is just getting down right embarrassing. I wonder if the Dodgers actually enjoy sucking rooster or if it just comes naturally to them?

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

They're over rated because you lost money on them. Every team loses games. If you bet Dodgers when they win a few in a row i'm sure the next post would be "Dodgers are the most underrated team"

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by riffraff24 View Post
    They're over rated because you lost money on them. Every team loses games. If you bet Dodgers when they win a few in a row i'm sure the next post would be "Dodgers are the most underrated team"
    But they REALLY are an overrated team that got off to an unrealistically hot start. They are currently on pace for 104 wins, which ain't gonna happen. They'll probably win between 90-94 games, which might be good enough to win weak division.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    But they REALLY are an overrated team that got off to an unrealistically hot start. They are currently on pace for 104 wins, which ain't gonna happen. They'll probably win between 90-94 games, which might be good enough to win weak division.
    Totally agree. But Dodgers winning the division is still over-achieving considering where people had them at the beginning of the year.