crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Has a line movement ever saved you money?

I really liked St Cardinals TT over 4 but when I went to submit, it had dropped to 3.5 -135. I didn't want to pay this juice so I canceled the bet. Through 3 innings, they are still hitless...come to find out a top hitter is out. Phew...granted it could still hit but more likely I saved money. Has this ever happened to you?

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Yes line movement always saves and wins money

ChicagoCover
    Trappin'
    ChicagoCover's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice save crackerjack. But no, it has helped me make picks though. I just started a thread today and throughout the season you'll see about 75% of my picks are line movement picks.

ChicagoCover
    Trappin'
    ChicagoCover's Avatar Become A Pro!

I take that back, it has helped me save money. Just like what happened to you- if the line moves, not in my picks favor before I place the wager, I won't bet on that event.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Okay turns out it cost me money...should have still gone with my prediction despite the additional juice.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Lol. Line movement has no outcome on the game. But Perception makes us think they do when we track line movements. Maybe some people are good at tracking line movements and can find accuarte sources that show the true amount of public bets placed or atleast certain public bets with certain books. maybe the public is more often wrong then they are right, and maybe you can profit from this. Ive always been the type-a capper to study the numbers, what directly effects the outcome of the game.