ChicagoCover
    Trappin'
    ChicagoCover's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wait, Yankees/Angels OVER right?

This game has OVER written all over it (in my opinion). Excuse the spelling errors and shitty posting style as I'm about to type this really fast. Andy Pettitte has only pitched three games since getting called up from the minors and he's done pretty fair. Going over six innings in each start and throwing over 90 pitches in each of them. He's been awesome not walking anyone (only one walk in each of his last two games). Although Andy has been impressive, I expect his first road start to be a little rocky. After four straight losses, Big Danny Haren pitched the game of his life- shutting out Seattle while sitting down 14 batters. But you can't ignore the Angels have lost their last five home games while Dan Haren has started. I don't have too much more information on this game, and although the line movement model is not in the picks favor, I really like the over. The total has gone over in 4 of New Yorks last 5 games. Also, the over is 7-1-1 in Yankees last 9 games as an underdog. I'd like to point out both teams are in the top 13 in the 'hits' categorie in the past seven days.

No lute on this game, just blogging my thoughts.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see a 3-2 game here