*Single (40-39)(-0.82)
**Double (11-8)(+3.94)
***Triple (9-6)(+5.67)
****Homerun (5-4)(+7.60)
Parlays (2-11)(-10.58)
Runlines (15-15)(-1.70)
Totals (12-11)(+0.50)

Overall Record (94-94)(+4.61)

No plays on Saturday or Sunday. Work has been insane and I had some things go wrong at home this weekend and barely even had my computer on. Working a half day on Monday and then have things that need taken care of Monday, so here are all my Monday plays on Sunday night.

Phillies -140 vs. NY Mets (single)…………Cole Hamels has been by far and away the phillies best pitcher this year. Phils playing a little better as of late. I really cannot believe the Mets have done what they have done so far this year and I think it is only a matter of time until they fall on their faces. Phils despite playing poorly all year long and not that far behind considering everything. I think they are going to start turning the corner. Phils bats starting to come alive somewhat.

Atlanta -120 vs. St Louis (single)…………Braves were red hot and now have turned cold. I think coming back home will help them out a great deal, so I see value only laying 120 at home. For some reason I am not all that impressed with St Louis.

Tampa Bay -115 vs. White Sox (single)………….Don’t know much about these pitchers, but cannot pass up I like taking a better Rays team at home at this price.

Cincinnati -110 vs. Pittsburgh (single)…………..Reds just swept Atlanta and the Pirates always struggle to score runs, so you have to take a shot with the Reds.

That is all for Monday. All single plays. I feel a little out of touch as I have not even had my computer on much this weekend.

Good Luck and Happy Memorial Day to everybody!!